HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goals

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To get out of the UK as soon as possible.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Need to lose a few bellypounds to get back to how I used to be, started a new football team so that should help with any luck *+*+*+* eating entire packs of pork pies does not help however, this is science
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    1. Start a six month bulk in January and then cut over July and August in time for Freshers
    2. Finish my access course
    3. Save $$ for uni
    4. Buy a Bike this month

- - - Updated - - -

Calculate your TDEE on here http://www.iifym.com/tdee-calculator/ then eat 500 less calories. TDEE is your total daily energy expenditure, so essentially it's how many calories you need to eat to maintain your current bodyweight, if you eat under this number you will lose weight (as long as the tdee is accurate). It's roughly said that a 500 calorie deficit amounts to a loss of 1lb of fat per week, a 1000 calorie deficit is around 2lb per week. If you think you're eating a fair bit over your tdee at the moment, download myfitnesspal on your phone and record everything you eat for a week, then after you work out your average consumption lower it by a couple of hundred calories. Myfitnesspal is a great app though, it has a database with pretty much every food known to man built in, you either search the food or scan the barcode and it will find it for you. A few months ago I found out I had put on half a stone and I lost in under 3 weeks using this method. Definitely worth checking out if you're serious about losing weight anyway.
    apparently i need to eat 1418 calories a day to maintain my weight. i've been eating about 300-500 more calories than usual the past 3 weeks. how much realistically am i gonna put on? i'm worried i get to a good weight then im gonna keep putting on weight wahhh

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    apparently i need to eat 1418 calories a day to maintain my weight. i've been eating about 300-500 more calories than usual the past 3 weeks. how much realistically am i gonna put on? i'm worried i get to a good weight then im gonna keep putting on weight wahhh
    3500 calories is roughly meant to be 1lb of fat, you say you're eating 300-500 more calories than usual but were you definitely eating your tdee before? If you're eating a 500 calorie surplus daily then that's roughly 1lb gained a week.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

keeping going to the gym, i like it when i'm there but just ******* hate actually going lol. i just wanna be more toned because i'm the right weight. prob not ever happening because i only ever like doing cardio but u know. bottoms i'm size 6/8 so er that should stay rly

i'm also pretty much destined to fail college at the rate i'm going but my bubs isn't letting me. he's on my case 24/7 about every piece of work until i do it and we argue like every few days because i just wanna give up and drop out which is completely the opposite of my actual goal to go n be a barrister. it's a struggle atm i have 0 motivation but he's sorting me out i just need to keep focused and make somethin out my life. literally the only thing hes ever gotten angry @ me about so i know i need to do it
    Last edited by Sharon; 11-11-2014 at 06:17 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

honestly i over estimate how much i eat cause i can eat a lot but generally i stick to low calories foods so idk. i probably eat roughly that much though.
    dunno if myfitnesspal would be any use for me tracking my calories

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    honestly i over estimate how much i eat cause i can eat a lot but generally i stick to low calories foods so idk. i probably eat roughly that much though.
    dunno if myfitnesspal would be any use for me tracking my calories
    It might be interesting for you to use it for a few days just see how accurate your estimate is compared to reality
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Yeah eating 3 rice cakes instead of 2 isn't gonna give you a stone even though it's an extra 50% intake, especially if you weren't really eating as much as you're "meant" to originally
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    Calculate your TDEE on here http://www.iifym.com/tdee-calculator/ then eat 500 less calories. TDEE is your total daily energy expenditure, so essentially it's how many calories you need to eat to maintain your current bodyweight, if you eat under this number you will lose weight (as long as the tdee is accurate). It's roughly said that a 500 calorie deficit amounts to a loss of 1lb of fat per week, a 1000 calorie deficit is around 2lb per week. If you think you're eating a fair bit over your tdee at the moment, download myfitnesspal on your phone and record everything you eat for a week, then after you work out your average consumption lower it by a couple of hundred calories. Myfitnesspal is a great app though, it has a database with pretty much every food known to man built in, you either search the food or scan the barcode and it will find it for you. A few months ago I found out I had put on half a stone and I lost in under 3 weeks using this method. Definitely worth checking out if you're serious about losing weight anyway.
    I had that app before and I got a bit annoyed with it where there are so many food options stored in the app it just got confusing. But that's a good idea, may have to actually stick to it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ripieno

Latest Awards:

Passing exams, getting into a good uni, losing weight. Finding a job that I'll be happy in... sorting life out thus far. Zzzzz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12