Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NationStates

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have started "The Empire of Ottoman Returns"

Civil Rights - few
    Economy - fair
    Political Freedom - below average

"The hard-nosed population of 5 million Ottoman Returnsians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively."

Income tax is currently 34.5%

- - - Updated - - -

Just passed legislation to bring back public floggings to reduce crime. Can't say it's a bad idea....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Make one!!

I just reactivated my two other nations too and made them protectorates.

Briutannian Protectorate of Byzantyne

Briutannian Protectorate of Ottomanistan

Genuinely didn't see you had gone for an Ottoman theme too

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I seem to be slowly destroying my economy. Fortunately, I have just put high tariffs on all car imports to stop the car industry being destroyed. How kind of me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry for the bump. (I've mentioned everyone who posted in this thread and old Nationstates thread from last yr)

https://www.nationstates.net/page=ne.../01/index.html

Apparently there was a data leak and you can check to see if you were affected https://www.nationstates.net/page=leak. I think most of you should be okay because they do say "and you haven't changed its password since October 2014," etc. in the news article, but just double check :}

@Skandair; @-:Undertaker:-; @FlyingJesus; @Inseriousity.; @conservative; @ToyTruck; @Yuxin; @Matthew; @karter; @CrazyLemurs; @The Don @Jazz;
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    Sorry for the bump. (I've mentioned everyone who posted in this thread and old Nationstates thread from last yr)

https://www.nationstates.net/page=ne.../01/index.html

Apparently there was a data leak and you can check to see if you were affected https://www.nationstates.net/page=leak. I think most of you should be okay because they do say "and you haven't changed its password since October 2014," etc. in the news article, but just double check :}

@Skandair; @-:Undertaker:-; @FlyingJesus; @Inseriousity.; @conservative; @ToyTruck; @Yuxin; @Matthew; @karter; @CrazyLemurs; @The Don @Jazz;
    0.08% of states affected, think I'll be fine - and if I'm not, I'd like the hackers to let me know what my old state was called haha. Thanks for the heads up, though!

---

My economy has gone from weak to strong, civil rights have slightly improved (no doubt I'll ruin that...) although political freedoms have stayed at the same level (between low and moderate...)

I'm showing the Conservatives how a real recovery works...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

By increasing Civil Rights, I've managed to damage my economy.

DOWN WITH CIVIL RIGHTS.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

"Morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people', travellers are often forcibly evicted by torch-bearing mobs, and guns are banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ottoman Returns's national animal is the Kudu, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation."

The economy is slowly moving along, civil rights are gone and people have a few political freedoms. What a marvellous state.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The economy has continued to slide, arguably due to me removing more civil rights. I WILL MAKE THIS WORK.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12