HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

No I haven't, I don't drive, but I've never been in a car that's been pulled over either.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

wait is this in a car or what idk

if car then yeah only twice for being out at 4am which is surprising considering my car

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Twice in cars, but only as a passenger as I don't drive.

First time the police were absolutely lovely and just pulled us over to say half a coat was sticking out of one of the back doors and was dragging along the road. They were so nice and friendly so it was fine.

Second time we saw some commotion up ahead but assumed something was going on in the pub we'd just driven past so we carried on over the railway crossing. Next thing we know a policeman is waving his arms at us and banging on the roof of the car so it left a dent. We stopped and he yanked open my door and started screaming DIDN'T YOU SEE THE BLOODY SIGNS THIS RAILWAY CROSSING IS BROKEN which was really unprofessional. So he yanks my me and my mum out to breathalyse us both (why was I, the passenger, breathalysed???) and we were both completely alcohol free.
    It was awful and he just kept telling us how stupid we were and why were we so stupid as to ignore the ROAD CLOSED signs. We kept saying we hadn't seen any signs and he kept telling us not to talk back to an officer. But suddenly his senior turned up in another police car and asked him why he hadn't put out the "Road closed" signs yet. So turns out he hadn't put them out (A)

That was so scary though and he was SO unprofessional.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I don't drive yet so no.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Going to change my answer slightly now, a car with two police men in it (not a police car) got us to wind down the windows as we were at traffic lights and just told us to be careful as there was a lot of road works and there was nearly a crash near us coming off the motorway, but I guess it isn't technically pulled over at the moment. It was a little weird being told that though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

never been pulled over. infact the first time police has ever followed me was the other week when my drunk girlfriend opened the door whilst i was driving lmao and they saw as they must have been following and I pulled in the nearest carpark to go shut it n make sure she was ok n they came n asked if everything was okay. it clearly was so they just said "we'll leave ya too it"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, I was on an A road near to where I live, it's a 4 lane road so basically the motorway and as a learner I had my L plates on and one came off on the motorway and when I pulled off and down the slip road a police car pulled me over to tell me that it had come off and that I should probably get another one... as if I didn't know that already.

Tokens
    Habbo
    OddKrAtNo

Latest Awards:

Was out practise driving and accidently ran a stop sign. got 5500kr in ticket. My first meet with the police ;/
    Former: Habboxlive dj (Oddy), Content designer, Pixel artist, Forum moderator, Forum developer

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Erm I was stopped and had to take a breathalyser, but they didn't stop me for something I'd done. It was like a random check and they were stopping every car that passed. Other than that, no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

when I was a paperboy was going to the shop and this cop car pulled up next to me (and my brother, he was paperboy too). asked us what we were doing out so early and our shoe size. apparently there'd been a burglary and they were just stopping everyone in the area
    Last edited by Inseriousity.; 23-03-2015 at 02:30 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12