HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    -:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

When I Used To Type And Format Like This.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

everything? :}

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Definitely asking for advice whether to leave Habbo or not because this person teased me....
    R U MY MUMMY??????????????
    formerly a smith enthusiast.............. currently an asswipe

Tokens

Post on 5 different threads because I was told to by a Green Santa

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Trying to be a catfish.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Where do I begin lmao, there are some things that I do now that are embarrassing.

One would be asking about opinions on whether to join a creative writing group and showing that I shouldn't because I spelt grammar grammer. That pains me to type that now.

Probably getting banned for doing the right thing and not knowing it was against the rules in 2010 then getting on the do not hire list for it.

Getting hacked on Christmas Day 2009 and having a massive thread basically saying I was stupid and let people on my account when I didn't.

Also having so many jobs for so long whereas now I have less time to do them and surprisingly it's because I had less jobs I picked other things up in real life.

Edating some people from Habbox and being vocal about it on certain profiles via visitor messages.

Not really embarrassing, but it's rather hilarious - a couple of years ago the forum used to go down for a few minutes around 1am for the database or whateve. Before I knew this I managed to send someone a warning PM 6/7 times times and submitted a competition 6/7 times too.

Accidentally posting a news task for the News Department in Habbo News and Rumours.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Nothing too embarrassing, I just tend to post things in the wrong places

Replied to an Events Staff announcement in Habbox Announcements saying well done or whatever instead of replying to the one posted in Events Staff Only.
    Posted a competition in the Events forum
    Posted CNBs in the Competitions forum

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

If I had to choose one thing, it would probably be how I came back to Habbox a couple of months ago and how I came across being a person you'd want to avoid. That's the one thing I'm embarrassed about because my past actions caused people to dislike me and the person then isn't who I am now. Regardless of what people think I'm still embarrassed about it.

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12