HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

None really, occasionally head over the border to ireland!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    greece, go to a greek island every year

been to corfu (soon to be x2), kefalonia (x2), crete, cyprus, skopelos, skiathos, lefkas and zante. great places to go (A)
    ever been to sidari in corfu? Heading there soon!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    None really, occasionally head over the border to ireland!

ever been to sidari in corfu? Heading there soon!
    don't think so! Corfu was the first island i went to like 10 years ago so i can't really remember, looking at google maps i think we went to nearer agios georgios?

i much prefer to go to quieter parts of the greek islands and i think with corfu thats the north which (with a little help from google maps) is where you're going? Can't go wrong as far as im concerned!!

oh and fyi if you ever go back to greece, imo kefalonia is the best island. North is the quiet bit, its great
    Last edited by Matthew; 28-07-2015 at 08:36 PM.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    OddKrAtNo

Latest Awards:

Sweden - I'm there grocery shoping every second day for snus
    Spain - I might not go there as often anymore but been there 11 times.
    Former: Habboxlive dj (Oddy), Content designer, Pixel artist, Forum moderator, Forum developer

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    don't think so! Corfu was the first island i went to like 10 years ago so i can't really remember, looking at google maps i think we went to nearer agios georgios?

i much prefer to go to quieter parts of the greek islands and i think with corfu thats the north which (with a little help from google maps) is where you're going? Can't go wrong as far as im concerned!!

oh and fyi if you ever go back to greece, imo kefalonia is the best island. North is the quiet bit, its great
    yup!! I like places with plenty to do and enough nightlife but nothing as mad as kavos and that. Getting excited now. Looks like there is a ton of day trips you can do too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    yup!! I like places with plenty to do and enough nightlife but nothing as mad as kavos and that. Getting excited now. Looks like there is a ton of day trips you can do too.
    yeah there's lots, corfu has an amazing waterpark if you're into that sorta stuff (or at least i thought it was amazing when i was about 10 haha). think at the time it was one of the biggest in europe?

have a good time!
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12