HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Nuxty

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    There is no correct answer for this.

Whether or not life is worth living is up to the person with the terminal illness themselves.
    I completely agree with this, I guess it's entirely down to the persons state of mind and their thought/feelings regarding what their illness is.
    Charlie

Previous Habbox Roles: News Manager, Assistant News Manager, Senior News Reporter, News Reporter, Help Desk Staff, Forum Moderator, Events Organiser & Content Designer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Firstly, there is a pretty massive flaw in the original post. The difference between 'terminal' and 'incurable' is pretty massive.

HIV is incurable, but it isn't terminal. "Get your affairs in order" would refer to a terminal illness/disease. If I had a terminal illness, I would want as much time as possible to try to inspire others to make an impact in their own lives and to say bye to the people I love most - so yeah, I'd say life is still worth living.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

@Inseriousity; @Empired;

As my Grandad says though, dementia isn't actually that bad for the person who has it. They don't know they have it. It's the family who it is bad for.

If I had a terminal illness I would end it myself on my terms. There's no way I am laying in a bed or even letting it get near that stage. I'm in control and I will pick the method, the time and the day and where. Crucially though, you have to do it early on before it is too late: it can't be a "next week maybe" thing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I think like it was said in the thread earlier, it would be down to life circumstances. I personally think it would be worth living because if you have family members who care and love you then surely you'd want to make sure you have the best time you can with them before it's too late. If you don't have that then I can understand that it could be more difficult, again life circumstances.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kronics

Latest Awards:

Hmmm I'd make the most out of it, do a bit of Breaking Bad (joking haha or am I....) I'd go travel as much as I can, do things that Could kill me despite already on death row. But yeh I mean you would regret not doing the things you could have done when it's to late.
    Interested to join the Help Desk? Well what are you waiting for,
    check the jobs section on Habbox!

][ Habbox Live ][ Habboxforum ][ Habbox ][

PM Kronics

Tokens

Latest Awards:

why would anyone give up.... you still have so much to live for. family, friends. knowing you have the disease is bad but knowing that you're still here - potentially suffering but so what? life is life. live ur life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12