HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

i would like to raise a toast to @Mudita for joining me in HxSS this year we did good and shall try again next year.

Raising toast to this lovely group of friends, and also to joeyy, bola, ennie & many more!
    Thanks for sticking by and for all the great and fun memories we made in Habbo, here's to many more years of friendship ^-^

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kreasa

Latest Awards:

I would like to raise a toast to @raccoona for helping me out so much this year (previously as well). Too much to say but I hope you understand how much I appreciate you in my life (Dk how this tag thing works...)

I would like to raise a toast to @kreasa, whom i've known on Habbo since 2014. We went on from playing Habbo, to meeting up, to playing other games online together and made many more friends. I'm very thankful to have known her throughout the years and for always initiating the convo and making us laugh!

Cheers to @Kreasa

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mudita

Latest Awards:

I would like to send a thank you to @psm07 for being there for me for the last 13 / 14 years

Tokens
    Habbo
    mardytar

Latest Awards:

ill try to keep this somewhat short but i have to shout out more than one; @nic01e; for being so darn friendly. when i first inquired about joining habbox as an event host, you reached out and helped me out every step of the way. you seriously are a lovely human being. @MadameJaquack; for being my go to person for help with questions or concerns with events. your great sense of humor & down to earth spirit make it so easy to talk to you. @tbl; i dont want to toot your horn too much, but you are the kind of person that could achieve anything you set your mind to. your talent and dedication dont go unnoticed. & it was awesome having you on my hxss team this year, you rocked!

I would like to raise a toast to all my Habbo friends and everyone I met on habbox for making my typically boring afk days on Habbo into fun and enjoyable moments.. Special shout out to AYO, idk what?s Habbo without you guys (?:
    YUMMMM SENGGG (CHEERS) 🍻

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

@lawrawrrr; I wanted to take a moment to say a big thank you for everything you do at Habbox. Seriously, it's pretty awesome. You're not just the general manager; you're the one who keeps this place running smoothly. You may hold the title of general manager, but your role goes far beyond that. You're the backbone that keeps Habbox up and running smoothly. It's the behind-the-scenes efforts that often goes unnoticed, but it's what allows all of us to enjoy Habbox to its fullest.

Habbox is more than just a website to many of us; it's a community, and you're a big part of why it feels like home. Your dedication to making this place welcoming and vibrant is evident, and it makes a real difference.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers
    Love .Nat Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    JorgenOfficial

Latest Awards:

I would like to raise a toast to @.Nat; being amazing freind and listener. Tnx for being great friend for me
    Love .Nat Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    E.r.i.c.k!

Latest Awards:

@Chipmunks; you are very kind and thank you for hosting SNQ with me! I also love working with you in HxHD !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast