HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Runeskep View Post
    How?

Taking drugs can kill you, why take the risk to 'look cool', its just stupid and pointless.

If you have any braincells you wouldnt do them, at the end of the day why do you think there illigal?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Frequancy View Post
    Taking drugs can kill you, why take the risk to 'look cool', its just stupid and pointless.

If you have any braincells you wouldnt do them, at the end of the day why do you think there illigal?
    Hi.
    Well, considering most of the peoples responses of this forum say weed, and there have been NO recorded deaths from overdose of weed...
    there was little we could say, and even less we could do, as the ice kept getting thinner under me and you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hi.
    Well, considering most of the peoples responses of this forum say weed, and there have been NO recorded deaths from overdose of weed...

But it does KILL BRAINCELLS as I can tell from the majority of people that do it alot in my class....

Formerly VBT-700/!.:Creature:.!

Please report all posts that break the rules
    If you need help around the forum PM me
    Guitarist
    Ex Writer, Moderator and Content Staff!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do (normally) grass every friday and i'm predicted A's and above for everything?

edit: And no, i'm not being ignorant thinking it has no risk. OF COURSE there is a risk, but its a very slim one, and weed gives you a massive confidence boost
    there was little we could say, and even less we could do, as the ice kept getting thinner under me and you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I said that wrong, it does kill braincells but scientific evidence proves/disproves pretty much every theory there is because it effects people in different ways... I used to do it but I decided to take a break when I did it before the final dress rehearsal of a play I was doing and I forgot all my lines, I was fine on the night but it didn't do me too much good...

Formerly VBT-700/!.:Creature:.!

Please report all posts that break the rules
    If you need help around the forum PM me
    Guitarist
    Ex Writer, Moderator and Content Staff!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

crossing the road can kill you, sky-diving can kill you, eating can even kill you.

saying that doing drugs is stupid and pointless is rather stupid and pointless itself as everything carries a risk. if people decide to take drugs, probably for entertainment purposes or whatever, then so be it as they know the consequences of their actions, so its up to them what they do.

and i guess you think smoking, drinking, and possibly even eating fatty foods are stupid and pointless aswell, as all these things can kill you.
    Last edited by dirrty; 07-01-2008 at 06:10 PM.

Tokens

I do (normally) grass every friday and i'm predicted A's and above for everything?

edit: And no, i'm not being ignorant thinking it has no risk. OF COURSE there is a risk, but its a very slim one, and weed gives you a massive confidence boost
    As am i. I think im doing better in school then when i wasnt doing drugs. I know what my body can handle and i know my limits.
    I am;
    PillFREAK_twin

My Myspace =]
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flumples

errr weed, coke, ecstasy, poppers, acid, speed, errrr...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Yes and it can also make you paranoid and destroy your brain cells in the future. Don't do any drugs, not because I am a goody, goody but because I just feel that it is a form of escapism which is normally negative. Well it would be for me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    Yes and it can also make you paranoid and destroy your brain cells in the future. Don't do any drugs, not because I am a goody, goody but because I just feel that it is a form of escapism which is normally negative. Well it would be for me.

If you do it on your own/social reject then it probably would be a form of escapism.

me + friends do it because it's something to do, and it makes you feel like a better person (confidence boost, and feel happy) you could argue thats people escaping being sad, yet woudn't that be a good thig?