Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SauravG View Post
    Indeed, hence I have been referring to it as Asians and whites. But my point was that people see a Asian and automatically think PAKISTANI!! SO MUST BE A MUSLIM, SO MUST BE SO AND SO.
    That is what annoys me. I have had people shouting *REMOVED* at me on the street before and I just laugh at their ignorance. Some of these people have probably never heard of Sri Lanka or Bangladesh as they are complete and utter morons. They see a brown person and think it can only be a Pakistani.
    I'm not sure how I can explain this to you but if someone called you a *REMOVED* and you told them you was actually an Indian, it wouldn't change what they thought of you as now the word *REMOVED* isn't just used to call pakistanis but is also used to call other similar nationalities who are here in this country to. That person wouldn't of called you a *REMOVED* in your own country because there would be no reason to. It is only because you are in this country that he has hate towards your nationality (and similar ones). That's what I tried to say before, my parents both enjoy going to India regularly, they cannot stress how nice they all are over there but like many they dislike them for coming over and living here in massive numbers for many reasons.

Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter
    Last edited by Hecktix; 15-12-2009 at 06:07 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    I'm not sure how I can explain this to you but if someone called you a *REMOVED* and you told them you was actually an Indian, it wouldn't change what they thought of you as now the word *REMOVED* isn't just used to call pakistanis but is also used to call other similar nationalities who are here in this country to. That person wouldn't of called you a *REMOVED* in your own country because there would be no reason to. It is only because you are in this country that he has hate towards your nationality (and similar ones). That's what I tried to say before, my parents both enjoy going to India regularly, they cannot stress how nice they all are over there but like many they dislike them for coming over and living here in massive numbers for many reasons.

Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter
    I think the point is this, why is there hatred of other nationalities (no matter which we're talking about)in this country? People like yourself believe that everything that is wrong with this country is somewhat to blame on immigration of asian nationalities, it isn't. It's ignorance to think that, and you continue with it even when people have tried to explain to you that your views are racist and therefore unnacceptable. One of these days, you are going to say something along these lines that is going to get you into major trouble. Maybe then you'll realise just how seriously wrong what you're saying is.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    You've missed the point that i tried to bold for you. Im not saying unskilled, im saying BETTER.

B
    E
    T
    T
    E
    R

not unskilled, BETTER.

Surely settling for 2nd best because of where they're from will make our work system, in theory, worse.

no?
    I want reply pls mint

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He has been replying to me via PM as he is afraid he might get more infractions or bans. I have asked him to give me permission to post them all in public so everyone can contribute. Lets see what he says.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

And now he has been perm banned for being racist to me via PM. Some people will never learn ...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

Since the original poster has been banned, if you wish to continuing debating the issue in a proper way - go here http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=616282

Thread Closed.
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920