HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soy View Post
    Sounds decent, some people are too strict on there diet and don't consume the calories (usually 2500 but depends on your weight) that their body demands. And most people don't drink enough water, i myself drink 2.5L-3L per day. Dehydration is not good
    I agree. I haven't had much to drink today at all i've just been too busy. I've had about 3 glasses of water all day and I feel like crap with a throbbing headache

Tokens

I posted a few weeks ago about working on a six pack and said I would post my progress in a few weeks.

Well for cardio I've been going on the Wii Fit doing the 'Island Lap' as much as I can which has been on average every 2-3 days and for my abs I've carried on with the '8 Minute Abs' workout from Youtube.

I can't see much progress in just over two weeks really; if any, but any more tips and advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry for the pictures being small and dark too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

6 packs are made in the kitchen ^
    I think its kinda ridiculous that you even consider going on the wii as cardio. If you want to lose some bodyfat to expose your 6 pack, go running, play football etc.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    6 packs are made in the kitchen ^
    I think its kinda ridiculous that you even consider going on the wii as cardio. If you want to lose some bodyfat to expose your 6 pack, go running, play football etc.
    I don't do much activity that's the thing and I don't want to start going the gym as none of my friends would come with me and that was my only idea of at least some cardio. +Rep anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Toughened View Post
    I posted a few weeks ago about working on a six pack and said I would post my progress in a few weeks.

Well for cardio I've been going on the Wii Fit doing the 'Island Lap' as much as I can which has been on average every 2-3 days and for my abs I've carried on with the '8 Minute Abs' workout from Youtube.

I can't see much progress in just over two weeks really; if any, but any more tips and advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry for the pictures being small and dark too.

Are you tensing in this pic?
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent2 View Post
    Are you tensing in this pic?
    Yes lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Toughened View Post
    Yes lol.
    You wont see much of a difference in two weeks... give it time.

You should be working your core 3/4 times a week. Try and increase the intensity by decreasing the recovery times and trying harder sit up routines

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You wont see much of a difference in two weeks... give it time.

You should be working your core 3/4 times a week. Try and increase the intensity by decreasing the recovery times and trying harder sit up routines
    I work my core every day
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah some people say working your abdominals every day is good, but others disagree

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah some people say working your abdominals every day is good, but others disagree
    I'd tell someone just starting out to train their core about 4 days a week but when they build up to do it everyday.
    Back for a while.