HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13274176

Whitehouse announces he was unarmed, why are they contradicting themselves here, it's most peculiar - there's something they don't want to release and they don't know how to go about it. I don't know what they think they are doing contradicting themselves though.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post

Whitehouse announces he was unarmed, why are they contradicting themselves here, it's most peculiar - there's something they don't want to release and they don't know how to go about it. I don't know what they think they are doing contradicting themselves though.
    How peculiar indeed :/ It makes you wonder if another country was behind the capture/killing of him, would they report on it differently?

EDIT: The article is incredibly odd. One moment his wife was used as a human sheild, the next she "rushed" the troops and she was also caught in the cross fire :S She can't be all 3! Does this mean the news article about him being a coward is complete botox, to put it kindly?
    Last edited by GommeInc; 04-05-2011 at 01:06 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post

They shot the unarmed terrorist dead in front of his family, those who shot him are definitely heroes. Jesus, did they really need to sink to his level?
    Last edited by Richie; 04-05-2011 at 01:10 AM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    They shot the unarmed terrorist dead in front of his family, those who shot him are definitely heroes. Jesus, did they really need to sink to his level?

It was still right to kill him there and then, he didn't want to be captured for sure. He deserved to be killed by any armed forces or through any other means. Regardless him being armed or not, he resisted efforts to capture him so if that is the case than there is only one way to go.

Osama Bin Laden was unarmed when he was shot by US forces in Pakistan, but he resisted efforts to capture him alive, US officials say
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 04-05-2011 at 06:19 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He also declared war on the west, his killing was perfectly justified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    I am against capital punishment but they wen't sinking to his level. He needed to be killed, he was a threat to humanity and it would of been putting people at high risk to take him back and put him on trial. Not to mention the cost if he was put in prison for life.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    It was still right to kill him there and then, he didn't want to be captured for sure. He deserved to be killed by any armed forces or through any other means. Regardless him being armed or not, he resisted efforts to capture him so if that is the case than there is only one way to go.
    Depends what they mean by "resisted capture". Usually that only works when the individual is armed and is ready to shoot to stop others capturing him, but as he was unarmed I can't see him being that much of a problem. I just picture a bearded man running around in circles shouting "I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go" and a US troop muttering "Oh shut up" *bang*

Tokens
    Habbo
    kieranwwe

Latest Awards:

I'm not for killing however someone who takes thousands of lifes deserves their life to be ceased.
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=689500

Vouches ^^
    If you trust me please post

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Depends what they mean by "resisted capture". Usually that only works when the individual is armed and is ready to shoot to stop others capturing him, but as he was unarmed I can't see him being that much of a problem. I just picture a bearded man running around in circles shouting "I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go" and a US troop muttering "Oh shut up" *bang*
    He didn't deserve a death more graceful than that.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was listening too one of the BBC Radio stations last night and OMG WAS IT IRRITATING.

They were phoning in about all this Osama business and they were all like "I don't believe he's dead, theres no official proof, why would they put his body at sea? its like a stone in a coffin bladdy blah"

I was cringing, half the country is asking to see pictures of the **** dead, but they'd probably have nightmares for weeks if they did see him... It's clear he's dead seeing as Al Qaeda haven't came forward.

The idiot started ranting on about "Everyone has a twin, they could of shot him thinking it was bin laden, I think bin laden will have had skin grafts blah blah, you can tell who it is by the hands" It's not like his hand has Bin Laden tattoo'd on it, and I don't expect the US to have had his finger print.

Then she started ranting on about how she was running from her bf lmfao? Swear people who phone up are ******ed loners.