Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

View Poll Results: Keep Habbo Open or Shutdown?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • SHUT IT DOWN!

48 29.81%
  • KEEP IT OPEN!

113 70.19%
Page 234 of 235 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235 LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2344
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is the most stupidest thing that Habbo has done

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol been shown some print screens and told about some of the words that can't be said, bloody ridiculous. I don't care if this will only be for new members in the future, it is so limited and just insanity.

Especially real names. Goodness knows how many names there are in the world, gl adding them all in Sulake... unless you want every new player to refer to each other by their habbo name for ages which i (and many others) don't do :/
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

OOOH I have just got home! Can't wait to get on but something tells me I am going to be dissapointed!
    The chat looks so weird! I HATE IT! Has it changed? Or has it just been so long since I seen it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ok i've been muted lmao...... there was no reason at all to why. I cant even say anything worth a mute?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

How long must we endure this? IT IS AWFUL.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Might as well just ******* mute us again.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zamin

Latest Awards:

I'm happy that we can at least talk again. It is rather limited but it is safer now which is good!
    2013 yay

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its good how we can talk, but we can't say basic stuff like but, bricks. Really ridiculous. New members should get this not members who have played for millions of years.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Justin---New

It's hard for me to enjoy habbo without events. Anyone heard news on twitter or elsewhere about when they'll be back?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Piipp

Quote Originally Posted by JustinNewcastle View Post
    It's hard for me to enjoy habbo without events. Anyone heard news on twitter or elsewhere about when they'll be back?
    Someone mentioned today that they should return and Paul said he does feel it is a good idea they return. This doesn't give any idea of time, but as the poster in question was explaining it was hard for people to get credits to spend in the catalogue given how difficult it is to trade without events, I would imagine Paul will have the process hurried through (so that people can get credits to spend in the catalogue, Paul may be thinking about safety but he still has to put profits first).