HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Karl you use to be a nice guy but since you have made people believe your in this habbo-x thing you've become an idiot like most hobba's who think there better then the rest
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Didn't mongole say you are talking bull **** just like when I asked you show me your badge.
    you made a feeble excuse like I must go do some ppt or (or something like that*
    then I saw you in the hallway you said Wait till the newsie comes then scoted off.
    Your excuses stink more than my cats litter tray give up your lame atempt NOW!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Antony04
    Following the Issues, with Habbo-X's in habbo hotel UK. I have been discussing with my friend Logical. Who has sent in a number of CFH's regarding the issue. He was recently alerted With this:

I am not saying they are not real, Nor they are real. I am just giving some evidence which i have been given. Then again i totally agree yes callie could be keeping it a secret but thats the alert.

Thanks Guys Cya!
    Oh some Evidence? ha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Antony04
    Following the Issues, with Habbo-X's in habbo hotel UK. I have been discussing with my friend Logical. Who has sent in a number of CFH's regarding the issue. He was recently alerted With this:

I am not saying they are not real, Nor they are real. I am just giving some evidence which i have been given. Then again i totally agree yes callie could be keeping it a secret but thats the alert.

Thanks Guys Cya!
    Antony we know habbo-x is real we just know that it isnt on habbo uk yet
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao yay Woooooot ! go ant

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Is that a wisper I hear from Cloudclone... Opps no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudclone
    See, this is why I hadly post, I post a comment that makes me right, then people can't face it and tell me to 'shhh'.

I don't even know why I bother posting here to be honest.
    Ok Why Didnt Yoo Leave Ages Ago? We Are Right Matt Said, MOD-Moose Said, MOD-Elux So Think Who is Wrong.. I Think Me And Other People Are The Correct Ones.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :-laura.
    Ok Why Didnt Yoo Leave Ages Ago? We Are Right Matt Said, MOD-Moose Said, MOD-Elux So Think Who is Wrong.. I Think Me And Other People Are The Correct Ones.
    Bows down to Laura Correct

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ewwwwww it wreaks around here
    its coming from cloudclone smells like bullshìt

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao I am going now night night