HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Place your feet under a bed or sofa etc.

Put weight on your chest and do the situps (or get someone to pull you down as you go up).

OR

Use someone to stand normally. Place your head in beween their legs so that your head is touching their ankles. Raise your feet to about their chin in height and then tell them to throw your feet down to the ground hard. Dont let them hit the ground, then pull them back up!

You will feel it in the morning!
    Cakes and ale' are synonymous.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent2 View Post
    I don't need luck

You probably do just doin sit ups

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you don't attent a gym a good way to START working on your biceps is to get a tin of something and hold it out horizontal to your body.

So hold your arm out with the beans in your hand.

This can also be effective for people who are not new to building biceps because if you do it for long enough it really helps.

Another tip for newbies, Don't stop when it hurts. Alot of people stop when it starts hurting. When I was younger I used to of course. BUT NO, it seems obvious but alot of people do stop. You need to push as far as you mentally can.

Hope my advice helps and nice work guys

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBetterKnow View Post
    If you don't attent a gym a good way to START working on your biceps is to get a tin of something and hold it out horizontal to your body.

So hold your arm out with the beans in your hand.

This can also be effective for people who are not new to building biceps because if you do it for long enough it really helps.

Another tip for newbies, Don't stop when it hurts. Alot of people stop when it starts hurting. When I was younger I used to of course. BUT NO, it seems obvious but alot of people do stop. You need to push as far as you mentally can.

Hope my advice helps and nice work guys
    That was a old dislipinary action. I'm sure it worked !

Another one is to side on the side of your bed or on a bench. Then place your hands on the base of your bed or on the edge of the bench (which ever you are using) then push your body off the bench but hold yourself up using your arms which are positioned on the bench/bed. Bend your arms until your body almost touches the ground then push back up again.

Oh and after you have finished got someone to place their palms on the back of your hand (each hand). Then try pushing outwards and tell him/her to push back in to try and stop you pushing out.

Tokens

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent2 View Post
    Been working on my chest a lot more now.

What do you guys think??

i dont think u have much muscle there.
    i know a 12 year old with more six pack than you ;DDDDDDDD
    but nicee anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gullable View Post
    i dont think u have much muscle there.
    i know a 12 year old with more six pack than you ;DDDDDDDD
    but nicee anyway
    Considering I wasn't tensing there I'm not sure your comment is correct. The 12 year old is probably a bag of bones, hense why you can see it.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I cant get how you think your muscley or even think you have a 6 pack :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If your not going to post pictures yourself then don't make rude comments as it just makes you look like your jealous.

Me, i'm not even a bodybuilder i'm more of a weight lifter, unless it's strength i have nothing to prove on this thread

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exactly.
    If you do not have the guts to post a pic of your body then dont bring down others.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just bothers me all the wrong advice bein given out by people who think there all it and quite obs arent people who want propa advice need to join forums like MD and BB