HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: New Userbars

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Yes but presumably the competition is going to be open for at least a week in which we're going to be with 6y/o designed graphics until then

so my suggestion being

Now - Do a poll whether we want to keep these ugly bars or go back to the normal ones

In a week or whenever competition ends - Do a poll including these ugly bars, the normal ones and all entries
    The userbars are staying in place until the competition results have been decided, end of.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    if you've got adblock add this filter

Code:
    http://www.habboxforum.com/images/ranks/*
    don't have chrome on opera

assuming if i add that to untrusted websites it'd try sticking hxf in general on it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    The userbars are staying in place until the competition results have been decided, end of.
    why? when like 20 people stated they don't like them and maybe 3 said they did.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

don't have chrome on opera

assuming if i add that to untrusted websites it'd try sticking hxf in general on it.
    you're ****** then until new ones are chosen lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Why does it matter? They are small images that do not affect the core functionality of the forum. You can still use the forum like you have done for the past X amount of years of you being a registered member. The user bars are staying in place until the results has been decided, not going to mess around deleting and uploading the old images if we are then going to go to something else. It can wait.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm assuming it's because the file names are messed up and no ones wants to fanny about changing them

for example

http://www.habboxforum.com/images/ra...NATEPURPLE.png
    http://www.habboxforum.com/images/ranks/DONATPURPLE.png

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Why does it matter? They are small images that do not affect the core functionality of the forum. You can still use the forum like you have done for the past X amount of years of you being a registered member. The user bars are staying in place until the results has been decided, not going to mess around deleting and uploading the old images if we are then going to go to something else. It can wait.
    because surely something like this is down to a community decision not one forum manager thinking oh we need pretty new userbars and goes for the ones the look like they're designed by the youngest member.

It's hardly messing around, you drag the folder containing the old ones onto the folder containing the new ones they're re-uploaded and we don't have crap userbars. tada

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

because surely something like this is down to a community decision not one forum manager thinking oh we need pretty new userbars and goes for the ones the look like they're designed by the youngest member.

It's hardly messing around, you drag the folder containing the old ones onto the folder containing the new ones they're re-uploaded and we don't have crap userbars. tada
    And if we went with the community vote all the time we would be stuck with classic skin, retro blue and an old vbulletion version. I am not saying you won't get what you want, I am saying you can wait. If you can't manage some small images on a forum for a couple of days then that isn't my problem - It's a problem with you.

They aren't affecting anything that you can do on this forum and isn't a big issue whatsoever. They are image ranks and they are staying in place until the results of the competition has been decided/sorted/announced.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    I'm assuming it's because the file names are messed up and no ones wants to fanny about changing them

for example

http://www.habboxforum.com/images/ra...NATEPURPLE.png
    http://www.habboxforum.com/images/ranks/DONATPURPLE.png
    oh it's sorted now anyway and removed all the images lol

didn't even know there was an extensions page for opera so gonna install adblock too

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    If people are worried about the prize not being big enough then I'll +rep anyone who makes some that look good on site skin 2010 and I will also +rep anyone who deletes nonhabbo dark completely
    I will also +rep anyone makes it look even bearable on Site skin 2010.
    Chippiewill.