HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

im confused, have they been in catologue yet?
    j
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Milennia View Post
    That's funny coming from the Forum MOD who just massed PMed the exact same thing.
    Didnt you once post a thread of fake news? lirl.
    Sammeth.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Milennia View Post
    That's funny coming from the Forum MOD who just massed PMed the exact same thing.
    I messaged everyone on my Habbo Console saying
    ZOMG RELOAD THE GOLDEN AMBER LAMP AZ BEEN RELEAZED. BUYING CREDZZZ
    Obviously a joke/prank. Either way Habbox Staff are aloud to do whatever they want on Habbo Console
    The other day I was in a toilet.
    A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you doing?"
    I didn't want to be rude, so I said, "Not too bad, thanks."
    I heard the voice again. "So, what are you up to?"
    Again I answered, "Just having a quick ****... How about yourself?"
    Then I heard him say "Sorry, mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some **** in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joord View Post
    No not yet.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
    theres a difference between being formal

n nt rytin prpa eng

, m8.
    okay -takes down notes-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joord View Post
    As far as we no,

Nope

Tokens

wait, will we have to reload habbo to see it? because i think it changed from red to blue without me reloading? so do we have to reload to see it or not?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by FitBoy.01
    The forums forum members post in to try and become a RVR is totally different to how us reports set them out we do a simple;

Throne - PRICE - Times seen
    Gold amber - PRICE - Times seen
    Red amber - PRICE - Times seen

So don't go telling us we are not doing the job we are signed up to do, how dare you. You think your not trying to tell Immenseman how to do his job? He is much more professinal and on time than you'll ever be sunny jim. Don't start dissing till you've tried it mate.
    My god, how on earth can you lie so blatantly. Take a look at the RVR forum, right now. They're not set out like that. People want pictures, colours etc and that's what people take time to include.
    The RVR staff are here to do a job, and if they're not doing it properly then others have a right to complain. If they signed up to provide a service, they should be doing just that, sunny jim.

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    The exclusive forum has everything to do with your post because you asked "why do your reporters pay so much attention to making thier post look pretty, instead of actually making a worthwhile list of values?" Funnily enough I was answering that question. The fact remains that's untrue and you clearly made that up in an attempt to discredit the reporters. If you read the guide that is around the forum somewhere it states quite clearly that colours/images/presentation isn't important whatsoever all that does it make you stand out from the other users attempting to gain a position within the department. This is encouraged at that level but if they make it to Rare Values staff then they are told quite clearly that presentation is irrelevant and we'd rather have more 'plain' reports rather then fewer 'pretty' ones.

Normal rares and supers are updated daily 9 out of 10 times.. so at least pretend to know. Hell, I could change the values willy nilly but I wouldn't and unlike some in the past I update the values to what my HRVRs tell me which is how the department is supposed to work. We both have come to the conclusion that there aren't enough HRVRs in the department and maybe one or two who aren't active enough. I am currently looking for 2 staff to promote to HRVRs which should see the values updated more often.
    If you want to sternly accuse me of discrediting them, that's fine. But I really don't see why complaints are confronted in this way. A manager who always takes the side of his staff shouldn't be doing the job.
    Why should pathetic factors like aesthetics play a part in deciding whether your staff 'gain positions' in the department?
    It would be far more useful to make it mandatory for RVRs to produce a simple list of values which need changing, so you can make adjustments promptly.
    So you're saying 'normal' users arn't as important as Moderators etc? Sums up HxF really, but let's not go into that.

I really can't believe you said that. The HC furni values havn't changed for over a week. I, along with your own reporters have frequently seen changes in values within that time. If that's 9 times out of 10 then really, I'm sorry.. I'll make a better effort at pretending to know.
    Let's not discredit individual adjustments by describing them as 'willy nilly'. What's wrong with making a change to a single value, and why wouldn't you do it exactly?
    I think that's probably what it comes down to. I'm glad if you're making an effort to recruit more staff. Please, don't in any way think I'm attacking you personally. However if anyone has a complaint to make about your department, blames have to come to you, and you have to take responsibility if things arn't running correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by FitBoy.01
    Exactly, RVRs are told to do plain and simple reports. It makes it easier off the managers to understand, It makes it quicker for us because we can then find more values if we have more time. I would like to see you be a RVR it's not a easy job - It's time consuming and takes a lot of understanding to do.
    Immenseman has said that aesthetics isn't important, and in the end it comes down to him to change the values. If you can't read standard text without pictures and colours then maybe it's not the job for you.
    How travelling through trade rooms, making trades and posting values is tough on the brain is beyond me.

PS, just thought I'd add my input from a minutes browsing.
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....21&postcount=3
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....68&postcount=5
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....12&postcount=3
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....85&postcount=4
    Last edited by Jinc; 21-11-2007 at 09:23 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jinc View Post
    My god, how on earth can you lie so blatantly. Take a look at the RVR forum, right now. They're not set out like that. People want pictures, colours etc and that's what people take time to include.
    The RVR staff are here to do a job, and if they're not doing it properly then others have a right to complain. If they signed up to provide a service, they should be doing just that, sunny jim.

If you want to sternly accuse me of discrediting them, that's fine. But I really don't see why complaints are confronted in this way. A manager who always takes the side of his staff shouldn't be doing the job.
    Why should pathetic factors like aesthetics play a part in deciding whether your staff 'gain positions' in the department?
    It would be far more useful to make it mandatory for RVRs to produce a simple list of values which need changing, so you can make adjustments promptly.
    So you're saying 'normal' users arn't as important as Moderators etc? Sums up HxF really, but let's not go into that.

I really can't believe you said that. The HC furni values havn't changed for over a week. I, along with your own reporters have frequently seen changes in values within that time. If that's 9 times out of 10 then really, I'm sorry.. I'll make a better effort at pretending to know.
    Let's not discredit individual adjustments by describing them as 'willy nilly'. What's wrong with making a change to a single value, and why wouldn't you do it exactly?
    I think that's probably what it comes down to. I'm glad if you're making an effort to recruit more staff. Please, don't in any way think I'm attacking you personally. However if anyone has a complaint to make about your department, blames have to come to you, and you have to take responsibility if things arn't running correctly.

Immenseman has said that aesthetics isn't important, and in the end it comes down to him to change the values. If you can't read standard text without pictures and colours then maybe it's not the job for you.
    How travelling through trade rooms, making trades and posting values is tough on the brain is beyond me.

PS, just thought I'd add my input from a minutes browsing.
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....21&postcount=3
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....68&postcount=5
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....12&postcount=3
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....85&postcount=4
    Erm, excuse me. What forum are you going on about mate? I don't see you seeing the STAFF RVR forum. You have no clue do you? Did I say making trades & reporting value is 'tough on the brain' I said it takes a lot of understanding to do. There is a big difference. First of all sort out your attuide, second of all do not criticise the department since you been part of the team and thirdly I said we ask the forum members who are trying to become staff to add pictures and colours to see their potenial. Get your facts right in future.
    Last edited by Hazza; 21-11-2007 at 09:28 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Release it ***.