HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Rate your schools sex education!

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent, really good, covered everything!

2 5.41%
  • Very good, covered nearly everything.

7 18.92%
  • Alright, we learnt about the most popular things.

4 10.81%
  • Reasonable, we touched the basics.

16 43.24%
  • Rubbish, we didn't even learn the basics!

8 21.62%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    My teacher told me to go to the front of the class and she demonstrated on me, how to put a condom on

Her 63 year old wrinkley hands felt so good.
    she put a condom on u?? :S

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my sex ed was a quick video about what 'sex' is, thats it.

I think i had it in like year 8? dunno.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's touched on the basics but I know it anyway. The teacher usually puts the video on and goes and does something else. Someone asked what the difference between ribbed and normal condoms were and she laughed and said we'll come back to that, but she didn't. I think the majority of the teachers are embarrased.
    Last edited by Caution; 16-10-2008 at 11:14 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My last sex education was good. We got an external instructor, and although I already knew everything that she said, she was funny and interesting to listen to. We were shown pictures of the consequences of sex, how HIV is spread and even showed a video of the account of a girl who know has HIV.

There was this interesting demonstration though. She asked for 5 volunteers, and each of them got a cup half-filled with water. 1 cup contains sodium hydroxide solution (alkali), while the others contained water. They were supposed to pour water into one another's cup. A universal indicator was used and all the solutions turned purple due to the presense of an alkali.

Basically, the person with the sodium hydroxide solution represents an infected HIV person, and the act of pouring water represents sex. It just shows that even by having one sex partner, you can get HIV or other STDs.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have never ever had sex education in education. I have now finished compulsory education, how **** is that. Teachers are either too embarrased to teach it or incapable, neither of which are an excuse.

Tokens
    Habbo
    florx

Latest Awards:

It's not exactly rocket science is it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ains View Post
    At school, when you ever get sex education, how good is it, answer in the poll, post some comments.

Personally I think when I got mine it was rubbish! We had it the other day, and we just talked about how to stay away from someone and if you fancy them, how to get a good relationship. We didn't learn about any side effects from sex, how to wear condoms, or anything like that. And they complain about underage sex? They need better sex education in my eyes!
    mine's pretty much like that. most of us just cba with them so we skipped. but for first few lessons we just giggled over it. and oh yeah, they split girls from boys. made us go to different rooms

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    I have never ever had sex education in education. I have now finished compulsory education, how **** is that. Teachers are either too embarrased to teach it or incapable, neither of which are an excuse.
    Same here too. I'm in Year 10 but I imagine it's a little late for a few perhaps even if we did get some now. I touched on the basics in year 6, in year 6 though we didn't learn about having sex, contraception or STDs, it was simply 'Puberty', we ironically did touch on Walking the dog though, and I guess that comes before sex? haha!

At secondary school we haven't touched the subject once, most of us are hopefully aware of it all but last year there was a chav in my form who didn't know what a condom was. I guess it won't affect me not having sex education but for the idiots who have no idea about the subject, then it will affect them. I also knew someone who didn't weara condom as he 'Couldnt be bothered' to get one.

It's just a disaster and I thought it was compulsory but I'm clearly mistaken

Tokens

Latest Awards:

JW, when do you learn it??

I learnt it back in primary school. 12 years old lmao

Tokens

Absolute crap!
    Only in year 6 but very very vague!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast