HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bicep implants.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

but its just like saying girls getting breast implants is cheating.. its not.
    its to bring self confidence to yourself im sure katie price is proud of what shes done to her body because it makes her look 100% better and feel better about herself.
    if a lad wants them let him have them..insecurites can be a cow

Tokens

lol you need implants to look like that?
    my arms look like that already and ive only been working out for a year

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why don't you just get a sex change? Then you don't need to work out.

Tokens

then when someone asks you for a hand to move something quite heavy you wouldn't be able to and you'd look like a ********

Tokens

Latest Awards:

was i the only one immediatly reminded of that spongebob episode where he orders those fake arms over the television? good times. gooooooood times.

anyway, as other people said, this doesnt make any sense. it's not like fake boobs. people get bigger boobs cause there's not really a way to make them bigger yourself. arms on the other hand, you can get pretty decent in a matter of months.

and anyway, wouldn't everyone notice if all of a sudden you were mad jacked? i'd notice if the skinny kid in my class all of a sudden got huge biceps. and working out takes no time. if someone really wanted to get muscles that badly, they'd work out, it really only takes an hour in total a week.

Tokens

there is no way you can get any big muscle gains with an hour of work a week

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by spot2 View Post
    there is no way you can get any big muscle gains with an hour of work a week

yes it is. i mean, most people who arent lazy and want muscle do more but there's plenty of very fit people who only do it a little bit. especially if you're only concentrating on biceps like for these implants, there's no way you need more than an hour.

Tokens

who in the right bloody mind just works biceps though?
    im talking about the entire body. being 'jacked' doesnt mean having big biceps

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas View Post
    anyway, as other people said, this doesnt make any sense. it's not like fake boobs. people get bigger boobs cause there's not really a way to make them bigger yourself. arms on the other hand, you can get pretty decent in a matter of months.
    Stop saying things I want to say before I get there :@

Edited by Alkaz (Forum Moderator): Please stay on-topic.
    Last edited by Alkaz; 11-06-2008 at 06:49 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

worst thing ever.

i can understand boob jobs, because you can't do anything about it

But you can just go to the gym to get hench, also you're kinda putting yourself in a bit of **** because people are likely to start on you and because they're not real muscles you're gonna look like a bit of a twit when u start getting had by a scrawny boy.
    EDTALKING

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast