HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Japfest

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    pathetic my dads been offered japfest many a time, but turned it down, it's not worth the time at all, pointless for it to run at japfest. The car has much more important things to focus on. I will get the data sheets off him and post them.
    When you show me proof we will be agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by tdi View Post
    The evo is awesome, no doubt about it. But there's no need to be so big headed.
    Exactly.
    i wasnt exactly big headed. just popping ross' ego down a bit. i told him i thought my dads car was better, but he doubted me and is now being a **** about it
    Don't see how im having a big ego, i did a post about going to a Jap car show, You then butted in saying your dads car was better than all the cars at japfest, lets be real, for one its not even your so not really sure why you are being big headed about it? secondly it wouldn't stand a chance at japfest, if your dads so amazing, which im sure he isn't considering i've seen pics of him |-) tell him to go to japfest and race in the big league?

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

haah you definitely have never seen pictures of my dad loool :L you're on about those fakes years back? well no youre wrong thats not my dad, thought you were smart enough to figure that out... and because, for my dad japfest is nothing compared to what him and the team do in time attack its an against the clock car, on track.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    When you show me proof we will be agreed.

Exactly.

Don't see how im having a big ego, i did a post about going to a Jap car show, You then butted in saying your dads car was better than all the cars at japfest, lets be real, for one its not even your so not really sure why you are being big headed about it? secondly it wouldn't stand a chance at japfest, if your dads so amazing, which im sure he isn't considering i've seen pics of him |-) tell him to go to japfest and race in the big league?

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

haah you definitely have never seen pictures of my dad loool :L you're on about those fakes years back? well no youre wrong thats not my dad, thought you were smart enough to figure that out... and because, for my dad japfest is nothing compared to what him and the team do in time attack its an against the clock car, on track.
    now your acting like your dad is lewis hamilton

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Not really, since he doesn't drive the car. |-)
    now your acting like your dad is lewis hamilton

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

not sure if srs
    why do you think your dads car's the best car in the world?
    There are cars pushing 650bhp on that track, i'd like to know the rolling road scores of your dads.
    Quote Originally Posted by J25T View Post
    No....
    Quote Originally Posted by tdi View Post
    The evo is awesome, no doubt about it. But there's no need to be so big headed.
    Okay, just taking this picture this morning, of the one of the rolling road tests.

This is fly wheel, 2.1 bar, running on pump fuel

Has had a new engine now after these were done, so it's much quicker, it's not on race fuel here, or high boost either.
    Last edited by e5; 24-08-2012 at 09:16 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Okay, just taking this picture this morning, of the one of the rolling road tests.

Has had a new engine now after these were done, so it's much quicker, it's not on race fuel here, or high boost either.
    Fancy leaving the info on left...

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Fancy leaving the info on left...
    Oh dear, what are you trying to imply now? That its not my pictures? Lol, my dad didn't want me to take a picture of his whole car info and stuff, seeing that info should be enough. I can put "Ross is stupid - e5" and take a picture if you want

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Oh dear, what are you trying to imply now? That its not my pictures? Lol, my dad didn't want me to take a picture of his whole car info and stuff, seeing that info should be enough. I can put "Ross is stupid - e5" and take a picture if you want
    Think you've now just proved yourself to be very mature in this situation, im proud of you.

Tokens
    Habbo
    SitchJon

Latest Awards:

There is no proof that is yours at allllll

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Okay, thats not his rolling road test lol? I'll take a picture with my name on it when he gets back from work just for you
    Quote Originally Posted by SitchJon View Post
    There is no proof that is yours at allllll

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123