HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HHGS.Net View Post
    iv never driven a automatic car but it must be boring ;[
    When you drive automatic you realise what a **** you were for using a clutch
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mum can drive mine and I have let her a few times. I'll only let friends have a go in the garden though. I'm not illegals

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchet View Post
    Urgh, evil cars. They lack so much control and acceleration, and don't get me started on fuel consumption!!
    Last edited by GommeInc; 22-08-2009 at 10:37 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i never let my friends ride my bicycles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchet View Post
    LOL, you put it in drive and gOoOoOOOooOO
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Mum can drive mine and I have let her a few times. I'll only let friends have a go in the garden though. I'm not illegals

Urgh, evil cars. They lack so much control and acceleration, and don't get me started on fuel consumption!!
    Haha, how do they lack so much control and acceleration? Automatic transmissions these days are computer controlled.

You can opt to wire in your own gear changer, and upshift-downshift at the push of a button, NO clutch required. So it does the exact same thing.

Plus, you can lock the torque converter up after 2nd gear in an automatic, and automatically upshift all the way to 5ft gear locked up overdrive.

The automatic cars in the UK might suck, but I guarantee on the 1/4 mile my truck will beat whatever you have ;P

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Eww we don't even consider letting each our drive our cars. Except one time lol . Cba explaining the whys of it all but my housemate let my other housemate drive her BMW Mini to Sainsburys to get her something, (he has a VW Polo and license etc etc). Anyway I went with him, and on the way back out of the car park he accelerated into a 90 degree turn in the car park where a wall was straight ahead and put my side of the car into the wall lol. I got out pissing myself laughing and it was written off.

On the bright side - it's one fake Mini off the road . My classic Mini ftw

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The four cylinder Accord sedan comes with a 5 speed manual transmission, same with the coupe. Select Accord coupes come with a V6 and a 6 speed manual tansmission. I have a sedan because I'm cool. As for lacking in acceleration, the V6 has more passing power than any 4 cylinder Accord, and I think it sacrifices 1-2 MPG over a manual tansmission. My work car is a 2008 Toyota Highlander and it has what is refered to as a gate type shifter, it has park, reverse, neutral, drive, but when you're in drive you can hit the shifter to the left and select the gear you want by pushing the selector up or down. On the highway I can gear down as low as two, until the car slows down to about 25 it unlocks the first gear.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    Haha, how do they lack so much control and acceleration? Automatic transmissions these days are computer controlled.

You can opt to wire in your own gear changer, and upshift-downshift at the push of a button, NO clutch required. So it does the exact same thing.

Plus, you can lock the torque converter up after 2nd gear in an automatic, and automatically upshift all the way to 5ft gear locked up overdrive.

The automatic cars in the UK might suck, but I guarantee on the 1/4 mile my truck will beat whatever you have ;P
    I'd rather do it all myself so I can pick the best gear for the sitatuation to either save petrol or get better performance. All this having to wait for the automatic box to do everything for you takes the fun out of driving Also, after playing with my uncle's, mum's and my dad's automatic cars, I can honestly say that they're the most unstable cars in the world. You don't feel in control at all

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    I'd rather do it all myself so I can pick the best gear for the sitatuation to either save petrol or get better performance. All this having to wait for the automatic box to do everything for you takes the fun out of driving Also, after playing with my uncle's, mum's and my dad's automatic cars, I can honestly say that they're the most unstable cars in the world. You don't feel in control at all
    Well them cars must suck then

Having to wait for it to decide everything? We don't have to wait hahaa.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ihatehash

Latest Awards:

They must have liscence, insurance and I must trust them

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast