Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    None?
    you seriosly dont keep up with the news at all do you? there was a big outcry and sony got accused of copyeing.. it involves motion sences? any clue yet?

Thats a first.
    How many peoples grans exsactly have you watched playing a console?

Half of the Virtual Console game wernt even released outside Japan, Nintendo is giving people a chance to play them for the first time. Also, the Wii does have backwards compatability, but just with Gamecube games. The NEs, SNES and N64 games were cartridges, not discs. How the hell could the Wii play them?
    Ps has always used disks, hence is properly backwards compatable, nintendo changed how they stored games, hence is not backwards compatable?

You can link it to a computer if you want...
    O.o The wii is included in the cololes with that feature... i though you owned one?

1) Well, thats your opinion. :rolleyes_
    2) Who mentioned anything about the Xbox 360? I don't see the 360 having any of the features the Wii does.
    1) well most of its just the facts, although my opinion is that it is far supiror
    2) Maybe you should try reading up on the otehr concoles a little before telling people what they dont have o.0

The PS3 does barly anything the Wii does.
    Such as...?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 01101101entor View Post
    you seriosly dont keep up with the news at all do you? there was a big outcry and sony got accused of copyeing.. it involves motion sences? any clue yet?
    No

How many peoples grans exsactly have you watched playing a console?
    None because there is none to watch.

Ps has always used disks, hence is properly backwards compatable, nintendo changed how they stored games, hence is not backwards compatable?
    It was a rhetorical question.

O.o The wii is included in the cololes with that feature... i though you owned one?
    I misinterpreted your post, sorry.

To be honest, we are both probaly right in our own ways. This debate is just a never ending arguement, I am just going to leave it as is. They are both great consoles that have equal features. But I myself would prefer the Wii.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 10-12-2006 at 06:17 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    To be honest, we are both probaly right in our own ways. This debate is just a never ending arguement, I am just going to leave it as is. They are both great consoles that have equal features. But I myself would prefer the Wii.
    Humm, well i kinda agree its alot down to opinion. The ps3 is technolgicaly superior, but that doesnt nessarly mean its better, most the new sonic games are massivly superior to the old sonic 1 and 2...and the new ones suck while the old ones rule, so yea, i suppose its down to prefrance in the end, better tehcnolgy doesnt nessarly mean a better console.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wahooooo, a debate!

On Topic: PS3 - It's simply the best.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wii, because it's cheap AND fun, a rare combination for video game systems these days. I dont care for all these first person shooter games with these mega-complicated plots. I like straight foward stuff, like "save the princess" or "finish the race". I get board as hell with all these army games.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

personally i think comparing two consoles [one which isn't available to the majortity of the forum] which are completely different and for different people and are 'better' depending on what you enjoy is just silly.

amen.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hype View Post
    personally i think comparing two consoles [one which isn't available to the majortity of the forum] which are completely different and for different people and are 'better' depending on what you enjoy is just silly.

amen.

With you on that one.

Ive never even tried either to be honest

Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Sony may not have a history of winning format wars, but console wars it has a long history of comeing out on top.

The ps3 is by far the most advanced new console on the market, while the Wii has a number of new features, the technolgy hasnt suppased the level avaible back when the ps2 and many older consoles hit the market, the ps3 on the other hand is truely next gen "/
    I agree.
    ---MAD---

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im for the PS3.

I think that it has better features in the end, and I am a sony guy really I love the PS2 , and im not a big gamecube fan, so basing it on that, and what I have heard, I would rather have a PS3.
    1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1600 1700 1800 1900 2000 2250 2500 2750 3000
    Rep Counter
    900 910 920 930 940 950 960 970
    980 990 1000

Vouches
    [X]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think the Wii, it brings a whole new experience to playing. I haven't heard much about the PS3 and as far as I am aware, they're still using the controllers, unless they are going to copy Nintendo's idea of using motion sensitive controllers?

The Wii can play Gamecube games? So it is slightly backward combatible. The downloading feature of games is quite a good idea. It means you can store the games on an SD card (which is the Wii's memory) rather than have them stacked up on a shelf. I myself, am not to fussed about high-tech graphics as much, the point is still in the story of the game, which is why I play games anywhere, to follow a story in the game, rather than what it looks like graphically (granted I find posters or adverts about a game amazing, but I think it looks fun, rahter than "Wow, look at those graphics!"

I stick by my idea of the Wii being a more high-tech and advanced looking/feeling DS. Nintendo are leading the way in new gamer experiences, look at the DS with it's stylus and touch-screen and now the Wii's motion sensitive remotes. It is revolutionising the way gamers experience a game. The PSP is like a modern day Gameboy, nothing amazing about it. You play it normally. The only cool thing about it is the features.
    Last edited by GommeInc; 14-12-2006 at 10:47 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast