HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    I personally would say so, lol.
    But only because I think Valencia is more consistent than Lennon. Otherwise it's hard to say.
    You haven't been watching him this season then. He has single handedly torn defences apart.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Valencia has played very well for his first season with United although Lennon just edges it. It's not by far mind. Valencias crossing is better I recon but I think Lennon is better at beating players, and is quicker and his crossing is improving.

EDIT: I just read that thread. I recon Bale will move to LM eventually anyway. Bale is top class for his age and will be top class but so will Gibbs. I recon Gibbs is equally as good and is faster although his shooting isn't as good which is why I think Bale will move to LM. If your basing it solely on this season then yes Bale is better, and I've always liked Bale as a player.

When Clichy leaves Arsenal and I think he will soon, then Gibbs will take over as number 1 lb, and he'll do well too, next Cashley, although not as stupid or greedy, and for sure I'd say he'd be the next England LB.
    Last edited by CHA!NGANG; 17-04-2010 at 08:52 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    You haven't been watching him this season then. He has single handedly torn defences apart.
    Yeah, thinking about it I've hardly seen him this season.
    Last I saw him was playing for England, then he got injured didn't he? I haven't seen him play since.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123