Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ArronMUFC View Post
    okok fair enough.

it just pisses me off when people accuse us for being like 'armchair' fans. yeah we pay for sky sports, sky sports HD, ESPN, thats equally the same price as a ticket but we get more football, thats what the TV is for. im not sure how people get their money to pay for tickets, i mean ive done my best to get to games but i struggle and i have a job...
    get a job with a decent pay.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

im just happy i have a job that pays. when our crap climate of economy grows up then i will, thanks.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ArronMUFC View Post
    im just happy i have a job that pays. when our crap climate of economy grows up then i will, thanks.
    place some winning bets

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

tbh i should. i predicted that we'd lose 2-1 to chelsea and wahey.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by luce View Post
    too bad they don't have a ginger prince. and it does indeed i have my tickets for stoke. massive risk but it will pay off i hope.
    ginger prince? Didn't realise Harry was playing for united...
    Come on united COME ON.

also i don't know, im not god, but he's the best manager in the world so hopefully not for a while
    I hope you're joking, Fergie's good but he's not that good. For instance, he's achieved great things but he's had to spend out so much money to achieve those, whereas Wenger has achieved great things without sending his club rocketting into huge debt. I'd say the Managers of Barca and AC Milan are just as good aswell.
    why don't you leave here then and go to BM with all the homeless scum that city have for fans
    homeless scum? because all the mancs with houses support united and the homeless ones go for city :/
    I love it when you
    flex like that

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    You can tell how immature you lot are when you get so aggressive towards others when just discussing the sport.
    You're like thinking, "Oh, I'm not a proper fan but I'm on the internet so I want to look like I am really a proper fan and proper fans hate fans of other teams and are aggressive and angry towards them all the time".
    You can tell that by looking at the posts made today following the Manchester Derby game (straight after, I might add because the fans really aren't proper fans as I said).

Silly children.

Also, I'm loving the fact that Clowgon's banned again. What a loser. Stupid immature, pathetic child.
    love you and that last quote you made. i posted that somewhere he can't help himself

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    If I'm honest, all these threads by United fans just make me think how immature most of them are, especially on this forum.

K, you won against City. Congrats. You barely deserved it, it was a **** game, and most the United fans on this forum don't go to the game and don't even live in Manchester. There's 2 threads for this already, the Weekend Games one and the City vs United one. If you have something to say, why can't you just post in those threads instead of created pointless thread after pointless thread just to cause arguements.
    chainy it's just a bit of fun. i love it because all these guys who are older than me get all worked up over some over paid guys running round on some grass. I do too but seriously guys some of you do need to get out slightly more than you do if all you have to do is sit on here insulting united fans.

Quote Originally Posted by hunny View Post
    ginger prince? Didn't realise Harry was playing for united...

I hope you're joking, Fergie's good but he's not that good. For instance, he's achieved great things but he's had to spend out so much money to achieve those, whereas Wenger has achieved great things without sending his club rocketting into huge debt. I'd say the Managers of Barca and AC Milan are just as good aswell.

homeless scum? because all the mancs with houses support united and the homeless ones go for city :/
    It's what we called city fans on RC and he has achieved more then Wenger to justify his spending which is actually low compared to other "big" clubs like city and CH. We have brought a few up through the ranks also for example er Scholes i think he has scored a couple vital goals sometime in his career can't quite pick one out though..

everyone just needs to calm down i LOVE how everyone even people who don't support either team are getting all pissy. When tot beat arsenal i wasn't on here typing messages to the fans like shut up? No. It's a massive day for united because we have done the double of the first good city side in years !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You'd be suprised how much some Arsenal players are paid.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowing View Post
    When you think Fergie is gonna die? Can't wait, major piss up init.

*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to others.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 26-04-2010 at 08:04 AM.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    You'd be suprised how much some Arsenal players are paid.
    What's that got to do with anything? Or am I missing something :S

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by StefanWolves View Post
    wow you're a ******* hypocrite. you constantly make comments like this then you have the cheek to make that thread about a 'blue' dieing in the stands in front of you. you ought to be ******* ashamed of yourself.
    *Removed*

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to others.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 26-04-2010 at 08:13 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast