HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Wow thanks guys!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by pjharb View Post
    Wow thanks guys!!
    Both of your voice sound very nice but I still think your sister is more suitable to cover this song. The part when she lowers an octave is typically annoying to me as I like to hear her sing the actual high notes so that I can predict how many octaves she has(lol) but nvm. And I think you do notice that your pitch is wrong when you sang 'old friend...' . Other than that, I have to honestly tell you that your whole melismatic singing style doesn't really work in this song. If you really want to use that style, I suggest you to cover Mariah Carey's songs, Minnie Riperton's Lovin' You or Destiny Child's Emotion because it'll be more suitable. And tempo. This song is already perfect imo and there's no need in changing the singing tempo. Nonetheless, well done and keep up the good work

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor15 View Post
    Both of your voice sound very nice but I still think your sister is more suitable to cover this song. The part when she lowers an octave is typically annoying to me as I like to hear her sing the actual high notes so that I can predict how many octaves she has(lol) but nvm. And I think you do notice that your pitch is wrong when you sang 'old friend...' . Other than that, I have to honestly tell you that your whole melismatic singing style doesn't really work in this song. If you really want to use that style, I suggest you to cover Mariah Carey's songs, Minnie Riperton's Lovin' You or Destiny Child's Emotion because it'll be more suitable. And tempo. This song is already perfect imo and there's no need in changing the singing tempo. Nonetheless, well done and keep up the good work
    Thank you for the very detailed reply much appreciated x

Anyone know what other covers I should try?

moderator alert Edited by Emma (Forum Moderator) ~ Posts Merged. Please do not double post!
    Last edited by Vause; 27-02-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123