HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Dinosaurawrr

Latest Awards:

why are you arguing.
    stop arguing
    b4 i wack u both ;l

AND id let him shoot himself.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    Tell you what, why don't you walk right next to him with a camera? Its just a shotgun who cares, not like it will kill you hey?
    Oh come on, does Mote have a shotgun thats capable of a range of 10 miles? really now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The only people in danger now are the police really, and Moat. If he turns the gun then they will either shoot or be prepared to shoot. Gun is on himself atm.

Oh and he stole ONE tomato LOL.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    *REMOVED*
    So I don't get a reply because I was right, surprise surprise.
    Last edited by Mr-Trainor; 10-07-2010 at 08:45 AM. Reason: The quoted part has been removed from the previous post and therefore needed removing here.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post

Yet wait, you only reply with that because I am right.
    You mean like when you -repped me because I kept asking you to back up how UKIP were a racist party? I would also point out that its not correct conduct from the likes of you to question my position on Habbox which has nothing to do with my opinions. I work in my position because I worked for it, not because I should agree with you and your own views.

Do you think a 10 mile radius is sensible then?
    Last edited by Hecktix; 09-07-2010 at 11:43 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was thinking, everyone is a hypocrite at some point and my thought has been backed up time and time again with the help of hxf. I have even been hypocritical to my brothers, shock horror.

I am tired and talking drivel but come on SOMETHING HAPPEN.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Oh come on, does Mote have a shotgun thats capable of a range of 10 miles? really now.
    Where does it say they are 10 miles right now? No where. They are NOT 10 miles away from the scene. Like I have expressed in my other posts the media do not have to be close to the actual scene at all. Yes they are their to inform the public of this country but that does not mean they should start getting "up close" and start "peaking in the bushes" or whatever.

This is not any old person, this is a person who is armed and has already killed and shot someone. He does not care if you are a Police officer or media. The Police have done the right thing to keep people away, 10 miles might be a bit OTT but they are NOT 10 miles away.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 09-07-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Whats wrong with sending them 10 miles back? Does no bloody harm :S
    They might have a reason they don't want to disclose.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    I beg your pardon? You will never win member of the month on this forum because you are incredibly rude to other members and your attitude is absolutely despicable, you shouldn't even have the position you have at Habbox with your disgusting attitude.

Yet wait, you only reply with that because I am right.
    lol edited.

What do you reckon will happen?

HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Where does it say they are 10 miles right now? No where. They are NOT 10 miles away from the scene. Like I have expressed in my other posts the media do not have to be close to the actual scene at all. Yes they are their to inform the public of this country but that does mean they should start getting "up close" and start "peaking in the bushes" or whatever.

This is not any old person, this is a person who is armed and has already killed and shot someone. He does not care if you are a Police officer or media. The Police have done the right thing to keep people away, 10 miles might be a bit OTT but they are NOT 10 miles away.
    I have not said they are at a 10 mile radius, all I did was to comment on the fact that it was reported that the media were requested to move back to a 10 mile radius which you have now taken out of context and then went onto the newspapers which has nothing to do with this.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast