Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you bike?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

I think I'm probably best sticking with a hybrid though, I need to rope people into cycling with me though as I'd never do it alone, I'm sure I could find someone though...

I'm considering signing up for a pedal for Scotland cycle in September going from Glasgow to Edinburgh for a bit of motivation to get into it..

I have a 10 mile run the day before in military gear though with a 35kg backpack, so unsure how **** I'll feel after that..

Tokens

I like the feeling of freedom when you bike. Unfortunately I don't bike very often, not much free time

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    I think I'm probably best sticking with a hybrid though, I need to rope people into cycling with me though as I'd never do it alone, I'm sure I could find someone though...

I'm considering signing up for a pedal for Scotland cycle in September going from Glasgow to Edinburgh for a bit of motivation to get into it..

I have a 10 mile run the day before in military gear though with a 35kg backpack, so unsure how **** I'll feel after that..
    What do you think about motorcycle backpacks? I'm planning to get one after reading this article on Yourmotobro. I know that those have lesser capacity than simple travel backpack. But the thing is that I prefer to mix riding with hiking in areas , that's why I need a backpack suitable both for bike and walking. Any opinions?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123