HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: McDonalds

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeel View Post
    The fact that the seating around the outside is the same, the rope dividers leading to the tills is the same, and the kitchen is in the same enough place!
    It's funny because now the owners on me, I didn't copy her. When I got the account my friend suggested that I should make a McDonalds, whilst making the room I didn't go in hers. You can ask my friend that, and today after the owner raged at me I went too her room.. alot of people backed me up saying it wasn't the same. Oh, and she doesn't have ropes .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

Love the drive through +Rep

Although i have to say it looks fairly familar for some reason or the other. Maybe i visited this room ages ago or something.
    Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
    Je suis venu te reparler
    Car une vision piétinante doucement
    A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
    Et la vision
    Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
    Demeure toujours
    Parmi le son du silence

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia. View Post
    It's funny because now the owners on me, I didn't copy her. When I got the account my friend suggested that I should make a McDonalds, whilst making the room I didn't go in hers. You can ask my friend that, and today after the owner raged at me I went too her room.. alot of people backed me up saying it wasn't the same. Oh, and she doesn't have ropes .
    I was only stating thats its not 100% original. No need for all that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was only stating thats its not 100% original. No need for all that.
    I was only stating? And I'm changing the middle, so this girl backs off.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia. View Post
    I was only stating? And I'm changing the middle, so this girl backs off.
    At least I suppose that will be abit more different. Maybe if the chairs were not in the layout they are now it would be original.. I supose!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

At least I suppose that will be abit more different. Maybe if the chairs were not in the layout they are now it would be original.. I supose!
    I don't know how to change the chairs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Personally, I don't think the room is an elite room - don't get me wrong, it is good - but not that good.

It is a bit plain, and more of an "old school" mcdonalds - they tend to go for the creme/claret seats and more royal style I guess.

---

Also can you link me to a thread explaining that update? Where some of, who I assume are you friends, are listed as tabs at the bottom?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

(These screenshots were taken yesterday so things might of changed)

Yours;

Babymyc1's;

I don't see how you can sit there and maintain that Babymyc1's Mcdonalds hasn't influenced yours even if it was on a sub-conscious level, there are just too many similarities. You even replicated the bad part's of her room (the fountains) as they have no place being there. Just because you've added part's, badly in my opinion, doesn't make it original.

As for this being put in the elites, its ridiculous and a snub at everyone else that have made original rooms, that far exceed the effort and skill shown in this.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RockyHorror View Post
    (These screenshots were taken yesterday so things might of changed)

Yours;

Babymyc1's;

I don't see how you can sit there and maintain that Babymyc1's Mcdonalds hasn't influenced yours even if it was on a sub-conscious level, there are just too many similarities. You even replicated the bad part's of her room (the fountains) as they have no place being there. Just because you've added part's, badly in my opinion, doesn't make it original.

As for this being put in the elites, its ridiculous and a snub at everyone else that have made original rooms, that far exceed the effort and skill shown in this.
    erm, the room has changed now. also.. i had alot of help making the room, not once did i go in her room whilst making it. but tbh you can accuse me but it may have been someone making the room with me, anyway, i'll post the changes later :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast