HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Well now i know what to get you Jess lol

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Interact View Post
    Well now i know what to get you Jess lol
    Ye I would love a necklace with just a stone in it Anyways going off topic :rolleyes: Sorry Blanky, but trust me she will absolutely LOVE it
    *&&* i dont want to be your whole life
    Just your favourite part ..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sxejess View Post
    Ye I would love a necklace with just a stone in it Anyways going off topic :rolleyes: Sorry Blanky, but trust me she will absolutely LOVE it
    I don't know weather or not i'm going to give it to her... She wants to get back with her ex what do I do?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by blanky12! View Post
    I don't know weather or not i'm going to give it to her... She wants to get back with her ex what do I do?
    Oh, well, all i can say is just talk to her, see how she really feels about you, make her feel special, and can i ask? Was he nice to her when she was with him, if not you should remind her of how he was and that no-one changes for anyone, just be yourself, and i think that if she did seem to like you give it to her with a little message inside to tell her how much she means to you. If that doesn't work then I don't know what will I hope that helps

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if that's true then she doesn't deserve anything and leave her. She shouldn't have second thoughts

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh, well, all i can say is just talk to her, see how she really feels about you, make her feel special, and can i ask? Was he nice to her when she was with him, if not you should remind her of how he was and that no-one changes for anyone, just be yourself, and i think that if she did seem to like you give it to her with a little message inside to tell her how much she means to you. If that doesn't work then I don't know what will I hope that helps
    Thanks, I was thinking about this;

Getting a shoe box wraping it with wraping paper then putting a letter in it saying "did you really think i'd put it in a shoe box?"

then she looking all worried.. and stuff put "ask me" then giving it to her i though it'll be funny haha

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    if that's true then she doesn't deserve anything and leave her. She shouldn't have second thoughts
    I can't stop thinkign about her! I just can't!

resone i though this is becasue her personality is all about funny, if you get me..
    Last edited by blanky12!; 28-09-2008 at 07:26 PM.

Tokens

Thanks, I was thinking about this;

Getting a shoe box wraping it with wraping paper then putting a letter in it saying "did you really think i'd put it in a shoe box?"

then she looking all worried.. and stuff put "ask me" then giving it to her i though it'll be funny haha

I can't stop thinkign about her! I just can't!
    That idea is such a sweet idea she'd be like oh what the hell and tell her that you like her alot when you think the time is right

Tokens

nice.

She will like it.. I think

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That idea is such a sweet idea she'd be like oh what the hell and tell her that you like her alot when you think the time is right
    yeah, i though it'll be funny, i've been saying to her all week "you know what I got you yet? haha" shes been like just tell me!! god dam it i am being like "tell you what? haha"

Tokens

yeah, i though it'll be funny, i've been saying to her all week "you know what I got you yet? haha" shes been like just tell me!! god dam it i am being like "tell you what? haha"
    By the sounds of it, and this might just be me but hear me out She might have some feelings for you, but I can't say it for sure, and lol keep her guessing then she will be suprised when you give it to her or tell her its nothing much just a little something you picked out and thought she'd like then she wouldn't have a clue in the world

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast