HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Azza View Post
    well the brawl theme is new to the music page of the brawl site =]
    Just not new music as it was in the E3 trailer, just need to pay more attention to what i say =]
    Then say it "/

I don't even know where I got the theme from, I think it was from the SSBB site when it just opened and they gave it away as a gift, but quickly removed it afterwards.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by weec0 View Post
    NEW CHARACTER YASAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAY

A young girl from the Sacae plains, Lyn (whose true name is Lyndis) makes a guest appearance from the Game Boy Advance game Fire Emblem.

Lyn descends gallantly. She looks tough.
    She wields what looks like a classical Japanese sword, so she’s similar to Samurai Goroh, but her sword strokes are a little different from his reckless slashing.

She crouches and builds up power...

She vanished?!

The flash of a blade!
    You’ll get cut down helplessly if you suffer a solid blow from this blade. If you call her forth as your ally, grab your enemies to make them easier for her to hit.
    I don't think shes a new playable character, just one of them assist things. Shes not on the character page either. http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/index.html Shame really because SSB needs more Fire Emblem characters!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I don't think shes a new playable character, just one of them assist things. Shes not on the character page either. http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/index.html Shame really because SSB needs more Fire Emblem characters!
    Yh I guess

TODAYS UPDATE IS..

It has arrived! The Battleship Halberd! It’s Meta Knight’s battleship...isn’t it?

This warship’s bow is dazzling!
    This stage begins in a hangar on the high seas. The platform follows the Halberd as it departs.

Ooooh. It’s so dynamic!
    Eventually, you land on the ship’s deck.

What you see in the background is a double-barrelled battery. With an arm.
    Use extreme caution near the double-barrelled battery! It launches beams and missiles, and even attacks with its arm.

Dodge it well and try to make it hit your foe!
    The Battleship Halberd appears not only in multiplayer Brawl stages, but also plays a very important role in The Subspace Emissary. That role is something you’ll have to look forward to.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Still waiting on Sonic and Captain Falcon
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think i might ban myself from this forum until SSBB is released, it makes me want it more

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What is Special Brawl?!
    This is a mode that lets you apply special rules to normal brawls to customise your favourite ways to play!

This is the Special Brawl Screen!
    As you can see, you can apply a variety of rules at the same time. Before, you could only choose one, like Giant Melee, so this is a pretty cool step forward.

First, let’s try putting on the Bunny Hood.

And then add metal...
    When you do this, you apply that characteristic from the start of the match to the end.
    You can see the effects on the side of the screen, which is kind of fun. And getting the caption up above is also nice.

It’s a Stamina Mega Flower Curry Heavy Slow Angled Brawl!

And that’s how you fight!
    Please try out a variety of different Brawl settings.

Huh you can get items all the way through without picking it up :S
    Confuzzled. DAMMIT NINTENDO TELL US SONIC IS IN IT ALREADY.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow this game keeps getting better and better.
    Seriously.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Game of the 2008, I can see it already.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The one in purple is Popo. The one in pink is Nana. And the two of them get along great! ...I think.
    These two move as a pair, with Nana automatically following along. There’s safety in numbers – protect and be protected!

there back... dammit.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by weec0 View Post
    The one in purple is Popo. The one in pink is Nana. And the two of them get along great! ...I think.
    These two move as a pair, with Nana automatically following along. There’s safety in numbers – protect and be protected!

there back... dammit.
    there is nothing bad about them being back and im glad they are =] The Characters are only as good as the player =] Also the more different types of characters the better =]

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast