HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jdee View Post
    Ok Matt I could Care less That you work at Techtuts but your not in a place where you can simply "Edit" my post so dont question my Grading as i am year 10 kthnxbi.
    If we are going to bring 'grading' into this, i am in year 11...so what? Quite right so what, i was merely commenting that your attitude in your post was worthy of someone who has just come out of primary school.

I do not understand the last section of your post, no i cannot edit your posts here. Why does that matter?

"kthnxbi" will not get rid of me by the way and is only increasing my low opinion of you so far. Again you have no part in this, as you act for neither parties. It seems we are locked in disagreement here for no reason. I would be grateful if you didn't post again as it will only lead us off topic and the matter will not be dealt with.
    Last edited by Matthew.$; 08-10-2006 at 07:14 PM.

Tokens

What i meant by that was that you seem as you think you can come into a forum That isnt yours and question some people's Education and things.

Other than that good luck stoping Royal
    No Thanks.

Well to be honest, you need to grow up.

Please stay out of this topic, you are acting like 6 yr old.

- Adam
    www.techtuts.com
    Last edited by TechTuts; 08-10-2006 at 07:17 PM.
    TechTuts.com

The web development Community

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can nearly 100% assure you that nobody on the webdesign section of HabboxForum would buy something if they knew it was from techtuts - hell, they go mad if someone uses it.

I think you've done your job - and also, stop being mean towards Jdee as he has more right here than you.

You expect to get an educated answer from people registered on this forum aimed at 11-16 year olds?

Also, don't question my intelligence because I am predicted 12 A-C's and in Year 11 - don't assume things.
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are over the size limit for your usergroup.

Well, if he did code this user system.. Why was he requesting tutorials on TechTuts, asking for things that work with the user system on TechTuts.

http://www.techtuts.com/forums/index...lt_type=topics

- Adam
    www.techtuts.com
    TechTuts.com

The web development Community

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by αďαм View Post
    I can nearly 100% assure you that nobody on the webdesign section of HabboxForum would buy something if they knew it was from techtuts - hell, they go mad if someone uses it.

I think you've done your job - and also, stop being mean towards Jdee as he has more right here than you.

You expect to get an educated answer from people registered on this forum aimed at 11-16 year olds?

Also, don't question my intelligence because I am predicted 12 A-C's and in Year 11 - don't assume things.
    I would never do so, i never infact insulted Jdees.

Also i have equal right to be here. No i do not expect an educated response, i expect a MATURE response. I am only 15 myself, so please stop bring age, educaton and anything into this.

By the way, i am not being mean. I am simply putting accross my point.

Again this is NOT a debate between us, i have point my point across and am currently waiting for a moderator or administrator to decide the fate of this thread.
    Last edited by Matthew.$; 08-10-2006 at 07:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Matthew:-
    Proof it's him?

Adam:-
    Maturity comes with age. You cannot expect maturity from someone who thinks buying pixels on a screen and making pretty patterns out of them can be mature - well, some you can because some do it for boredom.

Also, i'm leaving as technically it's nothing to do with me, so get it sorted please.

REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are over the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by αďαм View Post
    Matthew:-
    Proof it's him?
    ?

Also, i'm leaving as technically it's nothing to do with me, so get it sorted please.
    Thank you, hopefully this can be ended now.
    Last edited by Matthew.$; 08-10-2006 at 07:28 PM.

Tokens

Thanks Adam and at techtut's adam I need to grow up when i ended my Post with i wish you luck? Wow i wonder who needs to grow up now, Ill be leaving now.

Once again Good luck!

-Justin
    No Thanks.

Tokens

Default Dumb ***'s

Lol Why do you fight, we all know that royal is a loser who can't write his own scripts. He is even dumb enough to use the same name on the techtuts forum and ask for scripts listed in "HIS Product" He is selling.

Edited By nvrspk4 (Administrator): Please do not be rude.
    Last edited by nvrspk4; 09-10-2006 at 03:21 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast