HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Lip piecing makes people look.. ew.. But i don't wanna sound mean, yea its a bloody brave thing doing that! welldone.
    (H)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lip piercings are only about £25 where I live.
    yes blud

Tokens

I had to re-pearce my belly peircing once.
    That was pretty sick.

Quote Originally Posted by famous View Post
    it is discusting.
    it probably wasen't even sterile.

it's such a stupid thing to do, you probably dont even know anything about how to pierce a lip properly.

also the needles used in piercing places are different to household needles, and have a hollow inside so it takes out a small chunk of skin, using a normal needle will force and stretch the skin and will scar really bad, and shoving jewelerry through a hole that isn't even big enough is just stupid.

So don't call me immature, it's just common sense ?, but honestly, can you not afford to go to a propper place or something, because that much be the reason, because if you have it pierced your mum or dad must of let you keep it, so why didn't you just go get it done professionally ?

your pathetic.
    ...Someone needs to get laid. ^^
    Last edited by Kissed; 24-06-2007 at 03:15 PM.
    /pinkk_kissez
    This is my mind,
    It goes over and over the same old lines.
    & This is my brain,
    It's torturous analytical thoughts make me go insane.
    & I'm singing uh oh on a Friday night.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by H.bubbly View Post
    Yeah I done it on Thursday.
    I wanted it so bad so i done it myself. And it's weird cause i thought it'd hurt so much. But it didn't.
    I had to stretch the hole though 'cause it was too small. But now its 1.6mm, Pretty much the right size :]
    It's all good.
    Anyone else done it?
    YES, AT SCHOOL.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

o.o

I got my lip done professionally.

I did my nose myself though, And i did the top of my ears with a pin i found in the wall at school in like year 10. :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

If you sterilised the needle and jewellery before doing it then good on you, otherwise it was a stupid risk to take. Also with lip and tongue piercings you do need to be careful that you don't hit a vein, as on different people they go through different parts of the lip/tongue.

Sidenote: piercings don't make you cool. Don't start trying to get as many piercings as you can just to show off that you can do them/you're "against the system" (as piercings are clearly an anti-establishment thing [/sarcasm]) like a lot of people do.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Quote Originally Posted by Kissed View Post
    I had to re-pearce my belly peircing once.
    That was pretty sick.

...Someone needs to get laid. ^^
    oh yes, because im desperate for sex.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Some questions seeing as some people seem to be knowledgeable.

I'm hopefully getting it done soon if I feel i'm ok with it.

How old do you have to be?
    Can you have parental consent if you're under the age above?
    Whats best to get, ring or a barbell or labret (Less annoying, quicker healing?)?
    How long does it take to heal?
    Would it be ok to take out after 6 weeks to put in a retainer?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by famous View Post
    it is discusting.
    it probably wasen't even sterile.

it's such a stupid thing to do, you probably dont even know anything about how to pierce a lip properly.

also the needles used in piercing places are different to household needles, and have a hollow inside so it takes out a small chunk of skin, using a normal needle will force and stretch the skin and will scar really bad, and shoving jewelerry through a hole that isn't even big enough is just stupid.

So don't call me immature, it's just common sense ?, but honestly, can you not afford to go to a propper place or something, because that much be the reason, because if you have it pierced your mum or dad must of let you keep it, so why didn't you just go get it done professionally ?

your pathetic.
    For your information. I know what i'm doing. I've wanted it done for a while.
    You seriously think i'm stupid or something.
    Ive got other piercings Mate, I know how to treat it. You don't know me. Don't act like you know everything. I'VE ALREADY SAID!!! I JUST WANTED TO DO IT MYSELF.
    I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE SHOVING A NEEDLE THROUGH MY LIP!!!! God get over yourself. Get off my thread!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Callum. View Post
    Some questions seeing as some people seem to be knowledgeable.

I'm hopefully getting it done soon if I feel i'm ok with it.

How old do you have to be?
    Can you have parental consent if you're under the age above?
    Whats best to get, ring or a barbell or labret (Less annoying, quicker healing?)?
    How long does it take to heal?
    Would it be ok to take out after 6 weeks to put in a retainer?
    Technically there's no legal age of piercing in the UK that I know of, but most piercing parlours will ask that you're 16 (or 18 for genital piercings, for obvious reasons). However, under this age you can get pierced with parental consent.

If you're very young or if you have a lot of growing to do the piercer may recommend that you don't go for it just yet, and if they do this then take the advice because if they're refusing your money because they think it's not a good idea, then they must be right about it. Do not go to a different place and get it done anyway, you'll come to regret it.

Guessing you're still talking about lip, and labret is the basic lip piercing (centre, bottom lip) not a jewellery style. Ring or bar won't make much difference, except that a ring can obviously get caught much easier and so is less likely to get agitated (and therefore might have a quicker healing time). Healing time generally depends on the person, but it won't be a week or two if that's what you're hoping, and if your school has a policy against lip piercings, I'd wait until you finish school rather than risk having it close up/get agitated from changing jewellery too soon. As for having a retainer for it, ask your piercer if it's possible to be pierced and have the retainer straight away if you want that, just in case the above situation occurs.

Of course, I'm not a piercer myself, so I would still advise that you ask your local piercer these questions.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast