HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilled. View Post
    if it wasn't for straight people the human race would cease to exist.
    get out gays.
    your forum is entitled "gay chat".
    kbye.

And how do gay people have babies? :rolleyes:
    Im sure gay people don't turn straight for that one night and then go back to gay.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ostinato View Post

I'm not saying theres anything wrong with a good wee argument.

But there's a debate forum for that type of thing, whilst that guys thread was created purposely to cause offense amongst people and provoke argumentative and insultive posts - not a constructive debate. Although this thread has a degree of pointlessness, it was simply created to demonstrate a point.
    Well i agree with most of that, although the primary reason these debates pop up else where really lies in the habbox administration refusal to allow for a proper debates forum to exist on the bored, instead having a pitiful highly limited lead debates forum, which for the most part is pretty empty and often void of any interesting as in somewhat contraversial debate topics, such as the debate happening in the homosexual forum right now, started unintentionally by the attention seeking of the indervidual.
    Although this second point seems some what pointless to be disagreeing on since as far as i can tell we both share pretty much that same opinion on it anyway :p

if it wasn't for straight people the human race would cease to exist.
    get out gays.
    your forum is entitled "gay chat".
    kbye.
    id respond to this properly if i didnt already know your just attention seeking like the latter, but as the point of the thread was, if someone can post a simlar topic in the gay forum, why not one here? secondly, why should homosexual members not be allowed to use this forum if the hetrosexual ones can use the gay one??
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidAciid View Post
    And how do gay people have babies? :rolleyes:
    Im sure gay people don't turn straight for that one night and then go back to gay.
    Test tube babys, same way infertile straight parents would. Although currently thats limited to women, gay couples usealy adopt or use a surgate womb (i think thats the right name) - somthing along those lines at least, im not to well read up.
    Last edited by Mentor; 13-03-2007 at 11:03 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh what a hetrophobe. kk, is that a word?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Publicised View Post
    oh what a hetrophobe. kk, is that a word?
    I would guess so, since its pretty much the same construction of homophobe o.0

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by 01101101entor View Post
    id respond to this properly if i didnt already know your just attention seeking like the latter, but as the point of the thread was, if someone can post a simlar topic in the gay forum, why not one here? secondly, why should homosexual members not be allowed to use this forum if the hetrosexual ones can use the gay one??
    this thread is immature and the thread in the other one was no different.
    the creator of this one is a loser and so is the other.
    it reminds me of primary school :].
    i'd read & respond to what you've said but you can't spell.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

aha (H) that's where i got it from. infact, for an a* english pupil, it took me ages to come up with ):

Tokens

Latest Awards:

this thread is immature and the thread in the other one was no different.
    the creator of this one is a loser and so is the other.
    it reminds me of primary school :].
    i'd read & respond to what you've said but you can't spell.
    If you only just noticed now, ive got to say, you aint the sharpest knife in the draw. Although that kinda fails to discredit what i said, or explain, how your orignal comment makes sence, and in what way its not in fact its just as immature as your saying these other to threads are? your vague insults on them appear to cover you as well working on the logic you presented here o.0
    Last edited by Mentor; 13-03-2007 at 11:09 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well i agree with most of that, although the primary reason these debates pop up else where really lies in the habbox administration refusal to allow for a proper debates forum to exist on the bored, instead having a pitiful highly limited lead debates forum, which for the most part is pretty empty and often void of any interesting as in somewhat contraversial debate topics, such as the debate happening in the homosexual forum right now, started unintentionally by the attention seeking of the indervidual.
    Although this second point seems some what pointless to be disagreeing on since as far as i can tell we both share pretty much that same opinion on it anyway :p
    Haha, for once entor... I actually agree with you!
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens

If you only just noticed now, ive got to say, you aint the sharpest knife in the draw. Although that kinda fails to discredit what i said, or explain, how your orignal comment makes sence, and in what way its not in fact its just as immature as your saying these other to threads are? your vague insults on them appear to cover you as well working on the logic you presented here o.0
    man you don't make sense.
    i just can't be bothered trying to argue with you 'cause you've not yet grasped basic sentence structure.
    tell me what you're not happy with and i might try and come up with a decent response.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

man you don't make sense.
    i just can't be bothered trying to argue with you 'cause you've not yet grasped basic sentence structure.
    tell me what you're not happy with and i might try and come up with a decent response.
    The fact you just said you couldn't understand what i said.
    Then said you cant be bothered to respond to what i said.
    Then you responded to it anyway.

if you don't see the contradiction there, i don't think theres any point in notifying you to the obvious logical contradictions and fallisys your making everywhere else as well.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast