HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Janeh
    mmmmkay.

I wonder how long it took him to google that
    Lol. I was thinking that too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I admit it, I only started being a Green Day fan from baout year 7, but thats was becuase I had never liked music much. But I prefer their old songs to there more recent.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No offense to anyone who likes them, but i hate them.
    All they sing about is they're fame, or something sad, ect. And its like, just because they put on eyeliner and stuff they are all hardcore. =\ They arent punk, they are more of a pop-rock sort. I dont understand why everyone likes them, but thats my opinion. :rolleyes:And i think they just **** out loud live. Coldplay is the best, same with Panic! at the disco. Greenday is just wrong

Edited by Mit (Forum Moderator): Please don’t avoid the word filter.
    Last edited by Mit; 22-12-2005 at 08:47 AM.
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas
    Lol. I was thinking that too.
    Read my other message A-hole i didnt google it because my dad owns most of those albums so shut up because ur dumb so go away
    Minipeanut:eusa_danc

:eusa_danc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by minipeanut
    Read my other message A-hole i didnt google it because my dad owns most of those albums so shut up because ur dumb so go away
    He'ss dumb? He's one of the few people on this forum who actually knows what he's talking about

Tokens

Latest Awards:

=\ kay, no need to freak out. The person isnt dumb, they just dont believe it. Gosh child. :\ Its logic sense. And, shutup is all one word. I agree with Janeh. All the way.
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by UntoldLies
    =\ kay, no need to freak out. The person isnt dumb, they just dont believe it. Gosh child. :\ Its logic sense. And, shutup is all one word.

Btw, Panic! At The Discoo 3333333

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Okay, okay, but you know basket case was their first hit right? Cause if you didnt, you probably wouldnt be a fan before american idiot.

Asherr Guest

I used to like greenday alot before all their stuff started getting overplayed on TRL and stuff. Now their songs are nothing more than guitar driven pop ballads.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao still no reply, but obviously he's not trying to google it :rolleyes:

Nope he's gone offline in hope next time he posts we will have forgotten [we won't....YE HAVE BEEN JUDGED]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast