HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do agree I think most rap sounds the same. Although I can stomach some of it.. also rappers fashion sense cracks me up :']

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate most rap, actually anything urban nowadays. But Hip-hop of the late late 80s/early 90s like um...De La Soul and Public Enemy where they talked about actual issues and it was more like poetry with a beat than the same monotonous droning of how rich they are and "how many *****es they can pull" was listenable, sometimes good.

i heart nik

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like rock the most, but there are stupid rock styles too though. Ripped jeans? Piercings everywhere? All music has different styles. And I dont really 'Hate' it as long as it isnt just swearing and talking about how tough they are ect.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah. Rock has it's bad sides too.

i heart nik

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstein
    I do agree I think most rap sounds the same. Although I can stomach some of it.. also rappers fashion sense cracks me up :']
    Like wearing hats at a 45 degree angle and leaving the stickers and label on it.

I'm open to all music.
    I find old school hip hop pretty cool but none of this new age stuff that clogs up the charts.
    I get the reasons why you'd say things like the title of this thread, because it is repetitive.
    Wu Tand Clan and N.W.A. would be groups I don't mind in the hip hop genre.
    Someone said they don't see what's do good about death metal or something along those lines. Technical death metal is an acquired taste mainly acquired by people who can see what is put into the music made and have patience for things like walls of sound.
    The most lame excuse I hear is: "I can't hear what he's saying this is ****!"
    and to me that is like someone saying "I don't know what notes he's playing on the guitar!".
    Shutting yourself off to a whole genre is silly and close-minded, but shutting yourself off to the mainstream stuff that's out today isn't that bad I guess because it is rubbish.

Tokens

Wow, she's saying Rap is trash but then asking if anyone listens to electronica? Oh the irony. Stop generalizing, there is lots of rap that has a message and hip-hop is the most diverse type of music, hate it or love it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SEXYDEATH
    Rap is a 'c' short of what it sounds like
    You could say it's missing an e.
    Gonna make a post? STOP! Click here first!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SEXYDEATH
    I don't like it. ~_~

It's annoying and repetative. 30 year olds dressing like they're 18.
    My cousin likes rap, and the next time he says, "Who? Mike Jones!", I'll throttle him.

[/rant]

Oh! Does anyone like electronica? [It's a genre]
    Lol, 'Mike Jooones!', heh ;P

Nah, theres a big difference between Pop Rap than Rap itself. All that stuff you see on Top of the Pops and on music channels like Kiss are all Pop Rap and thats what younger people tend to like.
    But its like anything, most of the material that stays low and true has meaning to it. As like emo or any other music genre, its a way to help express yourself, and doing it through different music which suites you.

I've liked Hip Hop/Rap since I was in year 3-4 :p I liked it way before it became a big phase in like 2002. I'll stick to liking it because I can see the difference between real rap and fake bling bling rap.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstein
    I agree but I guess everyone has a different style/taste.The world would be boring if it was all the same.
    What's the worst thing I could say?
    Things are better if I stay
    So long and goodnight
    So long not goodnight

My Chemical Romance - Helena

°MCR°GreenDay°HIM°MarilynManson°Blink18°
    °White Stripes°Evanescence°From First to Last°The Used°

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast