Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Third time's the charm?
    My friend I wish it was, however due to the circumstances I wasn't able to dare continue with this project. I am very disappointed as I do believe it could have gone very far, but down to what happened. I didn't really be the one to ruin the legacy CH and the team worked hard for.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

ClubHabbox?

Like Jackk, Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I just saw this thread but lol, those of us that were long term members and staff of the ClubHabbo fansite are still together in a Facebook group and were talking about this 'revival'. Hard to bring a site back when you weren't part of the main team. Don't think it can quite work without them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by October View Post
    I just saw this thread but lol, those of us that were long term members and staff of the ClubHabbo fansite are still together in a Facebook group and were talking about this 'revival'. Hard to bring a site back when you weren't part of the main team. Don't think it can quite work without them.
    Hey nice to see such a strong community still with each-other, after much negative comments I had taken in and started to understand people disliked the idea of me touching the site. Especially when they were happier leaving it to what it was, therefore I had written a short reply above explaining this. Sorry about this pal!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

fansite closed - did not go well AT ALL pahahha! - owning a fansite takes alot of effort and dedication, personally
    i thought I had it, but I didn't. I guess it was a trial or error thing and turned out to be an error x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123