HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Orvakki

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Don't worry guys, I'll make it all better by setting up a free website, hosting an event and giving you all badges in exchange for rep.

In all seriousness though, they should just rotate it between the big 3/4 fansites.
    You so should though.

I bet they'd allow Tumblr fansites to become official.

Tokens
    Habbo
    goofyjadico

Latest Awards:

I was one of the people who got the Infobus badge by actually winning a game, and not just being let in. Probably the worst fansite to be accepted. They also have the worst fansite events yet, well habboreception is really bad too.

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 12:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daltron View Post
    Loads of them are def just doing it for the badge. I mean the lastest featured site Habbo Reception is actually a joke like it has 2 pages with a little text, how on earth did this become official, and the people running the event for it don't even work at Habbo Reception
    You got that right. Did powertoo even look at their fansite? Seriously they have absolutely nothing on there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123