HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: sonicmouse

Tokens

ok

1. he was only good bk then because habbo had less security

2. he only had a keylogger and some scripting software

3 if he wanted 2 come bk he wood need a new computer and isp even then my ip address is not always static so i cud get bk on if i was banned

Tokens
    Habbo
    EvilBrandon

Latest Awards:

Exclamation

wait! i was thinking and i think the time my furni was tooken was when sonic mouse came bak in the beggining of 04 when he was sonic:mouse or what ever...

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Thumbs up

Hmmm well u would be able to change the ISP code of your comp but that wouldnt unbann your account if it was permanently banned like sonicmouses was and p.s. did ya have a good nights sleep dry u noodle head
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon12
    He can't be back habbo would have banned his isp aswell!
    But soinicmouse has created a program that will unban an IP banned machine
    Join My Forum

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cityboi
    if he wanted 2 come bk he wood need a new computer and isp even then my ip address is not always static so i cud get bk on if i was banned
    No.....
    It doesn't matter if your IP is static or not. They also ban your shockwave ID.
    It is apsolutely impossible to unban a particular user with any program or trick.
    However, It is possible to unban a shockwave ID and IP. And sonicmouse had made a program that does that (Or thats who was supposed to have made it), Although the user who was perm banned CANNOT be un-banned.

Also, What cool-dude03 said about habbostaff logging onto him is true. That is why he was logged on.
    Gonna make a post? STOP! Click here first!

Tokens

Well I think SonicMouse could be back because it is not impossible to change your computer IP. But it could be someone who wants attention. Well if he's back, he can't hack everybody lol
    Your password isn't like butter so don't spread it. :eusa_shhh

Habbo name:Simonac55

If you ever need help, feel free to PM me or look at the FAQ

Check out theForum Rules before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespear
    Lovers cannot see the petty follies that themselves commit

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by EvilBrandon
    wait! i was thinking and i think the time my furni was tooken was when sonic mouse came bak in the beggining of 04 when he was sonic:mouse or what ever...
    That wans't sonicmouse, it was a rumor, I know what you're tlaking about though
    Former moderator from March 17th, 2004 to August 11th, 2005
    Click here and read the forum rules!
    :wav:
    Ted- My BBQ brother
    Go Nvr, you're a rockin mod

Go Patriots and Red Sox

Eye for an Eye, the World goes Blind!-Gandhi

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Lightbulb hmmmmmmmmmm

last i herd he got tacken away wit the police and got charged by the police then he wasnt allowed to bi a comp or have internet accessby ne 1!!!!! but im not sure now i think he is workin in a cafe in america!!! :eusa_ange
    :Stop: if hevern is such a perfect place then hu cleans the toilets??? :Stop: :wav:
    serch ludycris on habbohotel.co.uk

first of all sonicmouse was not the only hacker out there, and second of all if he wanted to come back he would not neccisarily use the same or similiar name, i mean who knows maybe hes one of your best friends? *x-files music*
    lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ted-Crilley
    sonicmouse took my friends furni the sticky is still in his room it says..
    sorry **** (name not given) im not a bad person. then goes on to say i got u hard and it says my program worked on you and it will work on everyone

im not sure what he did to everyone else but he took my mates rares

ialso remember being in a room and he came in once and the owner kiked everyone in the room and locked it and a lot of people started picking up there furni and locking there rooms

i have the stickys here these are real and people who know about these stickys will be able to verify they have been here after the furni was taken my friend does nto wish to be named at the moment but i will ask him to let you see the sttickys anyway
    you probly think im a noob asking this but who is sonicmouse i herd of him but
    who is he?!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast