HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

she deserves it tbh. ignorant beech :/
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Tokens
    Habbo
    Glitzen

Latest Awards:

haha, her own fault really.
    all i care about is laura prepon & cats.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Emily: (referring to Charley dancing/pushing her hips forward) You pushing it out you n*****.
    Nicky: (shocked laughter) Em, I can't believe you said that.
    Charley: You are in trouble.
    Emily: Don't make a big thing out of it then. I was joking.
    Charley: I know you were… but that's some serious s**t, sorry.
    Emily: Why?
    Charley: Oh my god. I'm not even saying it.
    Nicky: Just don't talk about it anymore.
    Emily: I was joking
    Charley: Do you know how many viewers would watch that?
    Nicky: Okay, don't make a big deal out of it.
    Charley: Fancy you saying that. I can't believe you said that.
    Emily: Somebody has already used that word in this house.
    Charley: No way. (Pause) Yeah, me. I'm a n*****.

Nicky laughs.

Charley: I am one. Fancy you saying it. I know maybe you see it in a rap song. Maybe you and your friends sit there saying it.
    Emily: I'm friendly with plenty of black people.
    Nicky: And you call them n*****s?
    Emily: Yeah and they call me n*****s. They call me wiggers as well.
    Nicky: I'm quite shocked.
    Charley: I'm f***ing in shock.
    Emily: It's not a big deal though is it?
    Charley: Not for us it ain't. F**k me.
    Actually, reading the context its pretty obvious she didnt mean it in a racist way. Shes just ignorant to the meaning
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Bef View Post
    Actually, reading the context its pretty obvious she didnt mean it in a racist way. Shes just ignorant to the meaning
    Thats what I think she didnt mean it offensively its just one of them cases where she didn't think before she spoke.

Yea you could do it around your friends n stuff if they don't mind but on TV where loads of people watch I just don't think she realised some people do take offence to it... tut tut

Tokens

I thought she was smart and would know not even to think of saying that word after what happend in CBB, but this just shows shes is THICK.

But what will there do on friday instead now?
    UGLY COW>>>><<<<STUCK UP SKET

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Emily on big brother has been removed on big brother for rasict remarks to fellow housemate Charley

Contestant Emily Parr was removed from the Big Brother house in the early hours of this morning after using a racially offensive word to a fellow housemate.

Emily was dancing with Charley and Nicky in the living room of the Big Brother house at approximately 8.30pm last night when she was heard to say "Are you pushing it out you n****r?" to Charley.

Emily immediately made clear that she had not intended to offend and that the comment had been meant as a joke. In discussing what she had said, Charley and Nicky agreed that they were not personally offended, although both did express shock at the language she had used. In the ensuing discussion, Emily acknowledged that she should have been more careful with her words.

The comment was not screened as part of the 'as live' streaming on E4 and was immediately reported up to senior production staff at Brighter Pictures, the Endemol UK subsidiary that produces the show. In consultation with senior executives at Channel 4 the decision was taken to remove Emily from the house on the grounds that she had broken the rules governing contestant behaviour.

Emily was called to the Diary Room at approximately 03.30 am to be informed of the decision and was removed from the house immediately without further contact with other contestants. The remaining housemates were informed of Big Brother's decision at approximately 9.30am.

Emily was one of two housemates nominated for eviction this week and as a result the latest eviction vote has been suspended.

Angela Jain, who heads the Big Brother commissioning team at Channel 4, said: "I think people watching the show tonight will agree that Emily spoke carelessly rather than maliciously - certainly Charley and Nicky, the two housemates most directly involved in the conversation with her, seem to accept that she did. She understands why her involvement in Big Brother has had to come an end and she very much regrets what she said.

"In the wake of Celebrity Big Brother we must consider the potential offence to viewers regardless of Emily's intentions and her housemates' response. The word n****r is clearly racially offensive and there was no justification for its use. We have removed Emily from the house to once again make it clear to all housemates and the viewers at home that such behaviour won't be tolerated."
    Habbox eXpert Team Leader (B) Habbo
    PM me for ANY help

Ex Habbox Super Moderator
    Ex CA HxHD SS
    Ex Articles Staff

Tokens

Latest Awards:

She has no common sense, I never liked her; she caused arguments and acted innocent throughout.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Monape

Latest Awards:

I wonder if another man goes in on Friday maybe?
    Claypot is all I got.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

shes completely stupid & ignorant not to think anything would come of it after the whole issues with jade and shilpa last time.
    Next match: Ipswich (H) Sunday 4th November, 12.45pm.
    ta very much; esurient
    myspace

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Okay I read that script and I think it's ********. Charley said it moments after, she should be booted out too.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast