HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HxHD

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    I dont think HxHDManager even exists?
    And actually I have been on HabboxManager for several hours last night and had a very nice convo with people in there, no staff seemed to have a problem?

And I have been on various accounts without the name Habbox as I seem to get kicked accidently by you on Saurav.
    Oh-- that's the one. I'd consider going on HabboxManager impersonating staff. Get off that account, you!

Read Jakes post again: there is a difference in being unresponsive and actually responding.
    I can stay in the room for the next 24 hours :S doesn't mean I am active?
    You'd think if I was as terribly inactive as you're portraying me to be there would be complaints and it would be extremely easy to acquire proof. When you have, you should probably PM that to Oli.

Whenever I notice a staffmember inactive I usually jump on it. An example is when this occurred yesterday though for obvious reasons I won't divulge who's case I was on.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

You log accurately by Taking a screen when you enter the room clicking s button then repeating every half hour till you leave when you click another button.

And for the record it is time in the room not on habbo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

None of your staff had a problem yesterday :s so why kick without even giving a reason? If you give me a reason it gives me a reason to stop coming in and asking. Have some manners.

---------- Post added 04-11-2010 at 11:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by R0BB13G View Post
    You log accurately by Taking a screen when you enter the room clicking s button then repeating every half hour till you leave when you click another button.

clicking the S button? eh :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by R0BB13G View Post

You already agreed in this thread it has had a recent slump.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

None of your staff had a problem yesterday :s so why kick without even giving a reason? If you give me a reason it gives me a reason to stop coming in and asking. Have some manners.

---------- Post added 04-11-2010 at 11:14 PM ----------

clicking the S button? eh :S
    When you click the "entered desk" button it counts down from thirty minutes and if you don't push it again in that time it kills it automatically. Much more accurate and friendly than the old method HxHD used to use to track staff attendance.

Hmm.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    When you click the "entered desk" button it counts down from thirty minutes and if you don't push it again in that time it kills it automatically. Much more accurate and friendly than the old method HxHD used to use to track staff attendance.

Hmm.
    oh so is the button a script you made or on Habbo :S.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by immense View Post
    You already agreed in this thread it has had a recent slump.
    It has but I still have to state facts. But I haven't seen the logs from previous weeks lol.

And the s button was a type I meant click "a"
    Button.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

oh so is the button a script you made or on Habbo :S.
    It's one of those things I've made when you refer to me as busy coding I suppose

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    It's one of those things I've made when you refer to me as busy coding I suppose
    Its actually your staff. I wish you would read my posts carefully! Not exactly hard to read but then again some people ...
    yeah.
    And well I can just click it without being in the room?

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Its actually your staff. I wish you would read my posts carefully! Not exactly hard to read but then again some people ...
    yeah.
    And well I can just click it without being in the room?
    Nope. When you become HxHD staff you read a thread which shows you how to download and install this program here. Basically what that does is when you hit ctrl Q for example it takes a screenshot and uploads it to tinypic, then automatically puts the URL in your clipboard. Very easy and at the push of a button. When they click the I'm in the room button they paste the URL to their screenshot there so we can see they're in the room.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast