HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Meanies

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I've ummed and ahhed about random allocation before but I think there's such a huge element of team bonding and things that to split people up they might be less likely to work TOGETHER to help the team to victory and it all be a individual competition.

HabboxLive have always had a set amount of points for each show I believe? I do like the idea of having points for second and third place in events too - @Meanies;, @zebbadi;, @Cassiieee; any thoughts on this?

Team wise we're not going to be allocation staff teams this year, in fact we have an alternative which I'll be posting in a minute!

- - - Updated - - -

What does everyone think of the VIP on @Chippiewill;'s account now? We're still after suggestions
    Second and third place is a possibility, won't be too hard to control! I think maybe events should offer more as well because things like HxEE and HxCF the players only win one point/egg/sweet/whatever yet most of the time you can get the same just for entering a competition or win a comp on HxL and win 5/10 at once with a few comps per hour. I think the point giving needs to be spread more equally which will probs get more people attending the events if they know there are more points on offer. Maybe the winner gets 5 points, second gets 3 and third gets 1 or some kind of structure like that.

@Chippiewill's name, i can barely see it on site skin 2011 ;l

cake

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Meanies View Post
    Apparently it doesn't work on Firefox (if you're using that). Also it apparently works on some skins better than others. His name is just white for me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Meanies

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Apparently it doesn't work on Firefox (if you're using that). Also it apparently works on some skins better than others. His name is just white for me.
    Yeah I just went through the skins to have a look if there was any difference and it's just a white colour, BORINGGG! I am on Firefox though so is it supposed to just be white or something more fancy

cake

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

also anyone who can give me ideas for hxss/summer based debates will get +rep and anyone who posts in the debates will get hxss points and extra points for winner(s) thx

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

prob three teams would work better. Didnt really have the numbers for four last year.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Meanies View Post
    Second and third place is a possibility, won't be too hard to control! I think maybe events should offer more as well because things like HxEE and HxCF the players only win one point/egg/sweet/whatever yet most of the time you can get the same just for entering a competition or win a comp on HxL and win 5/10 at once with a few comps per hour. I think the point giving needs to be spread more equally which will probs get more people attending the events if they know there are more points on offer. Maybe the winner gets 5 points, second gets 3 and third gets 1 or some kind of structure like that.

That sounds good yeah Generally with HxSS we have 100 points per hour and that's just split between however many winners or anything, rather than a certain amount of points per round? I'd say on average though people probably get about 25 points for winning an event so 5 might be quite low?

But if we did do that and bumped it up to say 30, 20, 10, then we could change it so winning a HxL comp is 20 points ALWAYS instead of splitting it up per hour or allowing people to continually win 100 points? But then we could have bigger shows/events which give you a chance to win more!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's usually 200 points per hour and I disagree with you there Jake. The comps/HxL are usually an afterthought and people go to the events. It's still where the bulk of the points are. I don't think that's an issue. I know that some people hosted events with fewer rounds to rig it for their friends, the cheeky *******s

Tokens
    Habbo
    Meanies

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    That sounds good yeah Generally with HxSS we have 100 points per hour and that's just split between however many winners or anything, rather than a certain amount of points per round? I'd say on average though people probably get about 25 points for winning an event so 5 might be quite low?

But if we did do that and bumped it up to say 30, 20, 10, then we could change it so winning a HxL comp is 20 points ALWAYS instead of splitting it up per hour or allowing people to continually win 100 points? But then we could have bigger shows/events which give you a chance to win more!
    The 5 was only an example I can't remember how the points for HxSS are spread normally been a long time since I took part!! But yeah 30, 20, 10 sounds alright to me and the 20 for each radio is good too with 4 or 5 through the hour. Competitions then could do a 1st, 2nd 3rd kind of thing too I guess with a similar point structure!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    It's usually 200 points per hour and I disagree with you there Jake. The comps/HxL are usually an afterthought and people go to the events. It's still where the bulk of the points are. I don't think that's an issue. I know that some people hosted events with fewer rounds to rig it for their friends, the cheeky *******s
    I wasn't saying people don't go was just saying it would get MORE to go. I know points for HxSS are given more generously but I was just using the other big events as an example where only 1 point is given for winning. There will be no rigging on my watch >: )

cake

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im sorry but if I can't be black I will be NOTHING

im not wearing actual colour

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

yeah I think that's the other thing, people who have been on the same team for years would be annoyed if they couldn't and may not play

I KNOW I'M ANNOYED BECAUSE I'M NOT ON BLACK THIS YEAR CRIES

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast