HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Code
    Name-calling? I can never understand how people can get so upset by this. I always think that people should be mature enough to ignore pathetic people who can't accept you for who they are. You shouldn't give them the satisfation of knowing they've got to you.
    People know that they don't like 'bits' of themselves, and don't need other people to tell them that.

Sometimes people boil over and lash out.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Raremandan
    My head of year rocks and threatens the lads if they bully someone then she'll chop of your privates and burn them in front of you.

( It's what happened to Guy Fawks ) She's also a little crazy but hilarious.

- Dan
    haha!! she sounds great!! its not really me who's being bullied so much its more my mate kel but they have been picking on all of us.

i wish i never held her back now and let her at 'em ..
    Woof.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bullying Its Hardly Sorted At Any Schools.

Advice:

You Could Get Your Head Of House To Spy On Them Or Even Get A Teacher To Spy, Or Keep A Look Out For Them. If They Give You Evuls Then Just Blank Them Even If They Speek To You. Say To Your Form Tutor - If You Dont Sort This Out Them It Will Just Be Them Two In The Form Cos Everyone Has Been Drived Out By Them.

Get Someone To Record A Phone Call - Emails - Msn Convos Thn take them Into School To Show Your Head Of Year.

At My School We Dont Have A "Head Of Year" We Have Head Of House As We Have 4 Houses' - Webb - Darwin - Owen - Clive.

Hope This Helps A Timy Bit And Hope It Gets Sorted
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Go straight to your headteacher if none of the deputies will do anything. If the head does nothing then get your parents involved or contact your local council or education authority. The teachers shouldn't be ignoring you.
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

Curry-N-Rice Girl video
    Pure Pwnage
    Posting and You
    Drum Machine

Put your wasted CPU power towards curing cancer;
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bullying never gets sorted out by teachers.. believe me.
    If the bully is that much of a bully they're not going to listen to some 40 year old women telling them to stop.
    The only way to get through these situations is standing up to them and when they start something walking away with your head held high. They will get bored soon enough, sure it annoys you. But you gotta remember, if you respond that will give them the satisfaction of knowing they intimidate you.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bethie
    Bullying never gets sorted out by teachers.. believe me.
    If the bully is that much of a bully they're not going to listen to some 40 year old women telling them to stop.
    The only way to get through these situations is standing up to them and when they start something walking away with your head held high. They will get bored soon enough, sure it annoys you. But you gotta remember, if you respond that will give them the satisfaction of knowing they intimidate you.
    they must have pretty high unboredness levels as this has been going on for 3 years now .. but i do understand what you're saying so thanks to everyone for advice ..
    Woof.

Tokens

Okay, what is happening to you and your friends is abuse and it needs to stop immediately.

Get your parents to go up to school and have a good rant at the teachers, if the teachers don't take any actions then go to the police because the police will not egnore you and trust me the teachers WILL help if the police get involved.

If you don't wanna go to the police or tell your parents then write a letter to your LEA , most likely they will start an investigation into the matter.

When Ofsted come round, tell the inspecters too, because he or she will note bullying and probably make your school have an anti bullying campaign.

Hope this helps.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bimbybecca
    Okay, what is happening to you and your friends is abuse and it needs to stop immediately.

Get your parents to go up to school and have a good rant at the teachers, if the teachers don't take any actions then go to the police because the police will not egnore you and trust me the teachers WILL help if the police get involved.

If you don't wanna go to the police or tell your parents then write a letter to your LEA , most likely they will start an investigation into the matter.

When Ofsted come round, tell the inspecters too, because he or she will note bullying and probably make your school have an anti bullying campaign.

Hope this helps.
    1. EVERY ones parents has had a good rant at the teachers. a good rant at any teacher they can find.

2. my mate sorta kinda started the fight so i doubt the police would be too sympathetic for that incident

3. my mates dad is gonna phone ofsted and ask them to sort out this sorry excuse of a school.

4. our school does have an antinullying campaign. apparantly ..

5. thanks for the advice
    Woof.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tell your parents !
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tell your parents, say what happened and what has been going on for 3 years. They should get bored soon, ignore them for the time being while your parents get more involved. Look on the bright side, what will they be when they're older if they carry on?
    +2

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast