HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: H.bubbly
    Habbox Name: h.bubbly
    My entry:- Well when i was in Year Four , i likes having imaginary Friends , i actually used to talk to him and stuff .. But that was then this is now and i made a pixel character of him. Viola . I spent a while on Doing the hair shape so don't say it's Ripped!

+2

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by H.bubbly
    Habbo Name: H.bubbly
    Habbox Name: h.bubbly
    My entry:- Well when i was in Year Four , i likes having imaginary Friends , i actually used to talk to him and stuff .. But that was then this is now and i made a pixel character of him. Viola . I spent a while on Doing the hair shape so don't say it's Ripped!

Awwwwwwwwww

Edited by Lynn - When posting in the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.
    Last edited by .Lynn; 17-12-2005 at 05:20 PM.
    If you're gonna leave me rep, leave name ;]

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Habbox name; PinkCrayons.
    Habbo name; The-Quiet-One
    Entry; He's a bit of a rebel.

Name:  habbos3.PNG
Views: 192
Size:  1.2 KB
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo name: trixeh
    Habbox name: Trixeh
    Imagenairy friends name: April

April was a princess (dont ask, i had a vivid imagination when i was young) and she was beautiful, and she was ginger, like me, so we went through things together, and we always ate digestives o.O for some reason, i remeber year 2 XD we used to go round the playground, Wich we thought was candyland (dont ask..) heh, we had great adventures, when suddenly april's dad died, and i remeber saying goodby O.o that was wuite a while ago, She said she'd come back, but as times passed, i forgot about her, but i see her whenever im sad, because i get bullied alot because of my hair colour, she's always there to comfort me.
    here she is anyway.

REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Here is my imaginary friend named "Bella" whom I haven't talked to in forever! She lef tme when I went to school for the first time... this was when I was five... she knew she was of use to me anymore..... we liked to play dress-up together

♥Thanks Lelekins!♥

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Here he is my friend , Lord Zippo :p

habboname: Ixxel

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

Default From The Competitions Email...

Habbo Name: joxo
    Habbox Name: joxo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	joxo1.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	15264  
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

Default From The Habbox Competitions Email...

Habbo Name: Gillyian
    Forum Name: Gillyian
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Tokens

Default Bubbles

Habbo Name: famous-girl
    Habbox Name: Becky.
    Entry:
    Bubbles was my imaginary friend from age 5 to 7

Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar image was exceeding the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name; Nerdx.x
    Habbox Name; ttranquility.
    Entry;
    Well, to be honest, i always pictured my imaginary friend to be the most truthful person, who listened to me, and cried when i cried, and helped me when there was bad times around. Her name? Well, it was Melaya. I remember her being sort of a human, but she had this one big eye, which seemed to see everything,who came from the country Glagabloob.[dont ask.] I remember when i had really long hair, and my mom wanted me to cut it all off. I was crying and i didnt want it to go, then i remember talking to Melaya, saying things like "its a part of me!" And then i think i threw a temper tantrum. Then i rememver saying "Im glad your here for me."

My mom said that once i turned 7 my friend would "go" away. I always used to think,"no, she wouldnt leave me.." But my dad would say, "shes always gonna be there, you just have to talk." And i would be like, "BUT WHAT IF I DONT WANT HER TO GO?." Then he said, i think,"she will have to go back. She lives somewhere else." I would talk to her, for months. Then, i remember telling her, "you need to go." And the next few months, i felt horrible, like a part of me was missing.

Anyways, here she is, what i remember;
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast