HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

To be honest I pretty much get on with everybody in my year bar the drug users and a few smokers; I also get on well with about 25 people in the year below and 20 current year 11's.

To put a figure on how many friends a person actually has can be pretty sad and upsetting for some people.
    Resigned from Habbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa
    I found the first ever anti-Adzeh website: www.dictionary.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

everyone in my year is basicly my mate and some people from the lower years
    but i have about 7 close mates

Tokens

Latest Awards:

40-50
    I dont count...

Tokens

I have lotss of ememys, and lots of people hate me, Everyone knows my name for some reason.. even though ive never seen them before ;s Dont know why.. But they all hate me lmao

I dont really have all that many mates, About 10 close ones.. & I dont really have any others. Lmao all of my friends are close friends

Thanks Zero.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

13 close friends.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Jin:

Latest Awards:

5 close mates, 70 or so friends and 100's of accuaintences.

I am the guy thats nortorious in my school so all the years know of me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

Well everyone knows me but I is the nerd of the school Y'no, the straight A student who's never gotten lower than an A- on their report card so I ain't that popular. Alot of people know me and some get on with me ok in school but like friends who come over, close to 0. One or two kids (literally) are friend friends but one chooses whether ornot he's my friend depending who he's with so yeah :rolleyes: My dad's overprotective and lets me do nothing so that doesn't help. So yeah 2. The scary thing is like the older kids like me more than my grade o.O And I'm short so there are these towering people saying "Hey *insert my name here*!" when I don't even know them. Yeah I'm spewing now but I'm bored can you blame me?
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by nvrspk4
    Well everyone knows me but I is the nerd of the school Y'no, the straight A student who's never gotten lower than an A- on their report card so I ain't that popular. Alot of people know me and some get on with me ok in school but like friends who come over, close to 0. One or two kids (literally) are friend friends but one chooses whether ornot he's my friend depending who he's with so yeah :rolleyes: My dad's overprotective and lets me do nothing so that doesn't help. So yeah 2. The scary thing is like the older kids like me more than my grade o.O And I'm short so there are these towering people saying "Hey *insert my name here*!" when I don't even know them. Yeah I'm spewing now but I'm bored can you blame me?
    has to be said.

1st class geek

And.. normally the older ones go for people younger when no one in their year will go near them with a stick to beat them if they begged.

tell your dad where to go, loosen up.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Ho hum.

Hmm.. well, I don`t rly count either. I don`t know of many people in my year who dislike me, and I `know`, or rather `know of`, almost everybody. In my year, that is. And I believe that they all `know of` me. I have a few close friends, and then I have all my various groups that contain other friends. I fall between the clique, as such, with the social circle thing.
    why can't you want me like the other boys do?
    they stare at me while i stare at you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Close friends:
    James

Patrick
    Jack
    Tom
    Chris
    Joe
    Andy
    Chelsea
    Sophie
    Nathan
    Ian
    Hannah

Lots of other friends.

sexy girls come up to me,
    and they always come if you know what i mean.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast