HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Jõnathan View Post
    Becs: OH YEAH I R ABUSING YOU YOUNG MANS!
    Me: I AM ON HABBO YOU ******
    Ione: SO WHAT WE R ABUSING YOUS LOLOLOL!
    Me: OK I WILL PHONES DA POLICE!
    *nee naw nee naw*
    Policebloke: NOW YOU SEE, REAL LIFE ABUSE IS BAD!
    Becs & Ione: OMG WE GOT OWNED!
    Obviously that is not real.

Imagine if Habbo got rid of MODs altogether.
    Then there would be a protest and Habbo would collapse.
    Edited by Foxmoth (Forum Moderator) Quote swearing removed.

If a Pedofile is on Habbo asking were someone lives and someone else reports it then the Moderators send a Message back saying "JUST IGNORE" then the person might not listen and might give out were they live + Its common sence to BAN people who are breaking the Rules whether its Blocking or Sexual content.
    Last edited by Mr.Sam; 13-09-2006 at 08:02 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    If a Pedofile is on Habbo asking were someone lives and someone else reports it then the Moderators send a Message back saying "JUST IGNORE" then the person might not listen and might give out were they live + Its common sence to BAN people who are breaking the Rules whether its Blocking or Sexual content.
    Indeed. Habbo is going slowly down hill, and wasting money on Moderators when they could be spending it on other useless things.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Oh dear god, its here...I bet most of the people who are against FOMO or are like completely famous will enter these competitions, i dont see someone called "xxlilmissfriendshipxx" getting to interview two top Sulake staff, and i dont think you do either.

Win a chance to spend quality FOMO PROMO time with Ione & Becs from Sulake Headquarters
    Does that mean we get to ignore them? :rolleyes: It just keeps getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Do you have FOMO?
    - Your mouse fingers are sore from clicking the Blue Question Mark to report rude chat
    Wait, it just got as bad as it can get.
    Last edited by Pyroka; 12-09-2006 at 08:04 PM.

Tokens

I still can't believe they are encouraging users not to report others breaking the terms and conditions of their own site.. madness! The whole idea is a bad one. :eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall
    I suspended Callie

Tokens

Could there be a bigger waste of my bandwidth?

once again, habbo has come up with a ****** idea. Which will only fail, i bet you that becs is in the USA and Ione is in the UK. This sulake headquarters business is a whole load of crap. If they were involved with sulake, i'm sure they would appear on the sulake.com site with the other manager(s)?.

it doesn't suprise me that people like totallymental (who works on habbohut) and people like coolmandan6 are getting invloved in this anti-fomo thing. After all there lives must be so crap that they revolve around habbo, and being famous on habbo might just get them an oscar. *rant over* anyway DOWN WITH THIS FOMO CAMPAIGN.

When a moderator tells you to ignore, its only going to encourage people to not ignore and to argue back, which will resolve in people(s) being banned.

Becs just needed a comeback, but she should have thought about it before hand :p because this comeback is crap and ione wth?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have the perfect solution.

Let's ignore the ignore campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by -Wolverine View Post
    TotallyMental says, "FOMO controlled my Habbo life until I accidently clicked the ignore button and noticed how excellent it was. Works like a charm. Now I have no problem!"

Coolmandan6 says, "I'm embarrassed to say that yes I used to suffer from FOMO; I used to think why should I have to put up with the Habbo breaking the Habbo way? They should be banned! Then I realised I was just supporting noob behaviour by getting all political every time I saw someone do it, now I use the ignore tool and never look back!"

Those people need lives, they're acting as if FOMO is a real thing, like fgs, they're so lame.
    Pmsl.. They're both my mates and well.. gotta admit they were very lame saying that! Pmsl I can't stop laughing at that.. You say "I'm embarrased to say yes I used to have a drinking problem" or "I used to do drugs" not say "I used to suffer from FOMO" Pmsl!!! Sorry... Haha.. ilu dan but PMSL!!

Anyway... ROFL.. stop *slaps self*. right..

Habbo are probably trying to make some MOD's redundant due to the decreasing number of visitors and purchases and can't afford having 2-3 MOD's online at one time and want crucial C4H's to go through only.. Such as "OMG Help me Mr MOD someone has told me where I live and are coming for me".. 'cause, according to this.. thats probably the only thing you can use the call for help for. Oh, and also for getting banned by abusing it 'cause hey, what else do you need that tool for if you dont blimmem use it.

Habbo are meant to enforce their Terms and Conditions, this is basically saying yes we know bad things go on the hotel, we have pedo's, sexual activity, and hey we can't be bothered to deal with this just ignore them. PMSL at dan.. Omg Dan is gonna kill me.. ROFL hahahha. but yes going back to what Dan said about all this political and being embarrased making it a real life thingy.. this is just like you seeing someone swearing and beingg abusive to someone in the street and just blanking it without calling the police. Its also like seeing someone being burgled and blanking it..

PMSL PMSL again Dan Omg you've dug ya self a whole with that I am cringing for you. You lil "Fomoholic" PMSL!!!! PMSS Omg *slaps self again*
    Last edited by Just-One; 12-09-2006 at 10:44 PM.
    Adios..

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by -Wolverine View Post
    TotallyMental says, "FOMO controlled my Habbo life until I accidently clicked the ignore button and noticed how excellent it was. Works like a charm. Now I have no problem!"

Coolmandan6 says, "I'm embarrassed to say that yes I used to suffer from FOMO; I used to think why should I have to put up with the Habbo breaking the Habbo way? They should be banned! Then I realised I was just supporting noob behaviour by getting all political every time I saw someone do it, now I use the ignore tool and never look back!"

Those people need lives, they're acting as if FOMO is a real thing, like fgs, they're so lame.
    Its people like those above that made me realize how pointless Habbo is, how many lame ppl there are on Habbo, and how badly I needed to quit.

but its so lame that its infinitely funny. I think they're should be a "FOMO-ists Anonymous", since these people treat it like a drinking or drug problem
    Last edited by -sFusion-; 12-09-2006 at 10:31 PM.
    This Account Is Rarely Used

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pathetic, Sad, DAMN YOU BECS

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast