HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: layout v2

Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jordybum View Post
    doubt it. how long did they have the original orange and blue layout for all on all sites?
    Changing layouts is not a 2 minute job :p.
    ---MAD---

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by nvrspk4 View Post
    You did not contractually release that to Habbox and you charitably donated it to us. There were no terms that if the radio manager were to change the offer of the skin would be rescinded. You have no legal or moral ground to make the demand or claim to the skin. Nor do you have it copyrighted, though on moral grounds you do have the right to be credited, but on moral not legal grounds.

And for the person who said its like daylight robbery, we never said we own it, but we do retain the right to continue displaying it, though I think others should reserve the right to be credited for the work, however allowing people to take their work with them when they left would leave sites in shambles
    Actually under British law, on creation of any item (including digital works) You are automatically granted full copyright as the creator. No futher action is required . If they created it, they owns the copyright. Hence since you haven't specifically licensed it from the creator, under any formal contract, it is completely within his rights to say whether or not you can use his works, unless he has already entered in to a contract saying other wize, or agreed to wave his rights.

Since this was an informal deal, made on good faith alown, The legal rights will always lie with the copyright holder.

Note: going to caugt would be an act of stupidty none the less, becuse it will cost ALOT and you wont really gain anything, other than maybe habbox haveing to take down the layout (that would really be worth a few 1000 pounds of legal fee's o.0 )
    Last edited by Mentor; 29-12-2006 at 10:26 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dude I think this in't about your layout I think you have a hidden agenda =D
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by paulz♥ View Post
    It could still give Habbox a bad name though

Anyway you might aswell just leave it Peter... I'm sure they will renew it soon as it's getting on abit lol.
    Thank you Paul .

Ironically we are in the market for a new layout, however I don't want Peter to think he has 'got one over on us' once we soon take the old one down .
    Resigned from Habbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa
    I found the first ever anti-Adzeh website: www.dictionary.com

+Peter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Adzeh View Post
    Thank you Paul .

Ironically we are in the market for a new layout, however I don't want Peter to think he has 'got one over on us' once we soon take the old one down .
    please dont give out my personal info over the forum please eg. my first name

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by +Peter View Post
    please dont give out my personal info over the forum please eg. my first name
    Uhm, trying to act smart can backfire you know. I seem to remember :

Hello
    Could I please request that the layout that is currently on HabboxLive at this moment in time be taken down?
    I (DJ-Cookeh) made the layout for the use of Barkseh; now that Barkseh is no longer part of Habbox, I do not give you authorization to use it within Habbox.
    You have until the 1st January 2007
    Thank you

Peter Cook
    That was posted in this thread. So all that needs to be said is:

Please do not give our personal information, i.e your full name on this forum .

------------------

And since he decided to post something like that, I think this thread has been proved to be exhausted of all possible discussion .
    Last edited by Adzeh; 30-12-2006 at 12:39 AM.
    Resigned from Habbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa
    I found the first ever anti-Adzeh website: www.dictionary.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As A Chearleader Would Say:
    "Gimme a G, Gimme an O, Gimme an A, Gimme a D, Gimme a Z, Gimme an E, Gimme an H, What does it spell?? Go Adzeh!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.