HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

I say what they did was down right wrong.
    God put her on earth for a purpose, if she was to stay small, then she would.
    It's wrong to treat her like a 2 year old, she might be ******ed, but she will tell if she wants it or not!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bladder View Post
    I say what they did was down right wrong.
    God put her on earth for a purpose, if she was to stay small, then she would.
    It's wrong to treat her like a 2 year old, she might be ******ed, but she will tell if she wants it or not!
    Uh... SHES MENTALLY HANDICAPPED. She cant tell you anything. She has the mind of a 2 year old, so yes, she does deserve to be treated like a 2 year old.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

First of all I disagreed with it but after reading through the thread I've changed my mind. It will proberly cause less stress to her aswell as the parents.
    Last edited by Dan2nd; 10-01-2007 at 06:09 PM.
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    First of all I disagreed with it but after reading through the thread I've changed my mind. It will proberly cause less stress to her aswell as the parents.
    When I read the artical title, I thought it was sick. I thought the parents themselves stunted their child in their own method somehow for whatever reason. And it actually took me a little while to decide but then once I did it all made sense. What's important is the child-- and thats it. Whatever helps her through her life is a good thing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123