HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

The only comment that could be deemed as being racist is Jo making fun of her accent

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Like I said I haven't watched the show but I don't see how the comments can't be racist if the TV regular OfCom has had 35,000 people call in to complain about the racism.

I don't see how 25k+ people (and they're only the ones who have bothered to phone) and a number of newspapers who have reported on the incident can be wrong.
    Hello

Tokens

Latest Awards:

apparently jack called her a the p word wich pakistani people find offensive but it was edited out but thats just what i heard

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MrLore View Post
    Jade is such a hypocrit, she has made a donation in the past to the anti-bullying organisation Act Against Bullying, and she is among those making racist comments.
    the anti-bullying organisation act against bullying have cut off al links with jade after this.
    & i agree with most people in the thread, its just because that shes a different race, its going to be looked at as racism. & cola, @the second quote, that could be a simple question, not racism. she may not know much about the culture in india, as its far different from what it is here, & btw, Jo said that [:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brody View Post
    apparently jack called her a the p word wich pakistani people find offensive but it was edited out but thats just what i heard
    same
    i read it in newspaper but i didnt know who said it.
    omg jack dies nothing and hes not involved in all of this.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    The only comment that could be deemed as being racist is Jo making fun of her accent
    Well in the same way Shilpa made fun of both Jackie and Jade's - so how come it's different standards just because she is from India?

Well, all that was said is that they didn't like her poking her food as they "didn't know where her hands have been" - and from that their saying they are being racist. Well I'm sorry, if someone was taking food off of my plate I'd be saying the same.

Apparantly jade says the "P" word tonight, so if she does - then fair enough it's racism. I don't particularly like Jade, Jo or Danielle anyway.

It just annoys me that it's like the indians are all saying they want to be treated fairly, yet when they get in an argument (as all has happened so far) it's all of a sudden racism. :S

edit: big brother said jade only said the "c" word - not the "p" one ;P
    Last edited by Ostinato; 17-01-2007 at 06:24 PM.
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens

Latest Awards:

JADE said she didn't know where Shilpas' hands had been? OMG! That's pretty rich coming from that disgusting *****r.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostinato View Post

Well in the same way Shilpa made fun of both Jackie and Jade's - so how come it's different standards just because she is from India?

Well, all that was said is that they didn't like her poking her food as they "didn't know where her hands have been" - and from that their saying they are being racist. Well I'm sorry, if someone was taking food off of my plate I'd be saying the same.

Apparantly jade says the "P" word tonight, so if she does - then fair enough it's racism. I don't particularly like Jade, Jo or Danielle anyway.

It just annoys me that it's like the indians are all saying they want to be treated fairly, yet when they get in an argument (as all has happened so far) it's all of a sudden racism. :S

edit: big brother said jade only said the "c" word - not the "p" one ;P
    Hello

Tokens

jack did say the p word i heard him on T.V i was disgusted
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Seacat View Post
    JADE said she didn't know where Shilpas' hands had been? OMG! That's pretty rich coming from that disgusting *****r.
    lol@theword*****r
    oh go and tell the king that the sky is falling in
    when its not

Tokens

Latest Awards:

tbh not all the racism is agaist shilpa jermaine called jo danielle and jade white trash to me that is just as bad

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast