HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens

Unhappy

I saw a car accident at a crash blackspot intersection, and another one where a car had spun and landed upside down and all the windows were smashed and all and I've also seen a truck tip over a crush a car driving in the opposite direction.
    As for the e-mail I've recieved that three times. Each of them had a different list of signatures and I signed all three of them. So touching.
    People who deserve a place in my signature //

|| иїcк || вjαy || jαs || кт || jΰsтїи || ιїαм || αđđїє || sαм || gαяy || ĉнαĉїтy || jøycэ || кїэяєи || αdαм || тїммєн || sтєvэ || ιїsα || ιїиdα || ¢αїт || jøяdαи || jαcк || cяystαι || яαэ || øllіз || dαvє || нαииαн2 || jαsэ || lїαм2 || тαввy || lїsα2 ||

Tokens

Me and My father walking in deavon came accross a lady being mugged and she was beaten up on the floor and my father chased the man and I went up to the lady and got her some coffee. My father brought him back and slammed him against the wall and kneed him in the stomach. He took the ladys handbag and shoes and gave them back. Then I called the paramedics and the Police and he was in Prison and she thanked us and gave me a Five-pound-note. I refused and she said " What a charming young man". She was 40-60 years old and the mugger was 20-40 years old with a red cap and a dark grey hoodie.
    Caeser-Jerk it out!
    The answer to all problems is to Jerk It Out!

If You Wonder What The Name Lattice Means Look It Up In A Dictionary

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've seen one happen once bur I have seen like loads were u see a car ontop of a hedge :p
    Also..
    Quote Originally Posted by Luayminator
    312. Stefanie Heagy
    313. Ginger Heagy
    314. Barry Heagy
    315. Graham Heagy
    316. Gabe Heagy
    317. Heather Heagy
    318. Megan Heagy
    319. Liisa Heagy
    320. Christine Heagy
    8People Died :s Were They Like Drugies And Drunkies LoL :p Soz For Making It More Cheerful On a sad topic.

Tokens

I was driving home from from work and some teenager ran a stop sign smashing the entire passenger side of my car. Then he speed off!!! I drove after him but my car was so messed up i could not catch up to him. O well.

Other than that i've seen a lot of fender benders and blown tires but nothing major...

My neighbor accidentaly set his own house on fire with fireworks lol!
    I Am Your Time Killer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was run over once, not really badley but it still hurt!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I loved the peom in it. Yes i saw a girl get ran over once. Hit the windscreen of the car and fell to the ground.
    The poor windscreen of that Audi!
    I felt sorry for the girl.

Tokens

Me and my best friend were walking to the local fish and chip shop, we got to the last road and my mate who crossed the road first, was ran over by some boy racer a metre or 2 away from me. He was hospitalised and the driver didn't even stop.
    Pirate Dimitri.
    Habbo: Smiles, :.:granny:.:

Tokens

I once was at my friends house, and this biker was just about to go up a hill and a car hit him.. My moms friend called an ambulance and he was pronounced dead

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i've seen someone fall out of a VERY tall tree once and split his head open, i'm VERY squeemish lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Manga

Latest Awards:

i have changed the psot i can have my own point of view cant i? so why who ever gave me bad rep? mayb there not as bad round your end but at school i fed up with chvs thinknig they can tell you wot to do ok?
    Last edited by manga21; 04-05-2005 at 02:15 PM. Reason: someone gave me bad rep for giving my point of view

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast