HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RoxySurfer View Post
    A 17 year old can't make a difference but over 1300 adults
    And how excatly will 1,300 adults sign a petition to keep a website open. ;S

Tokens
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

Latest Awards:

Concept behind this - he's been jailed for something illegal. A lawbreaking offence.

It's like someone trying to make a petition to get Ian Huntley's jail sentence reduced, it won't make any difference. :/
    You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....

GREAT BANTER

Tokens

The fact that he put all the links up is illegal, but then all the people who watch the links are also breaking the law, so all yoo haters out there not signing the petition nd enjoying this debate!! Maybe yoo should go hand yourself in considering yoo think yoo are so morally right!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

Latest Awards:

The fact that he put all the links up is illegal, but then all the people who watch the links are also breaking the law, so all yoo haters out there not signing the petition nd enjoying this debate!! Maybe yoo should go hand yourself in considering yoo think yoo are so morally right!!!
    The whole website is illegal. The streaming of other's possession without their consent / copyright is illegal.
    I know I'm not "morally right" (which doesn't have much to do with this :S We're just stating the facts thanks). Plus what we have to hand ourselves in for if we're morally right? lol.
    You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....

GREAT BANTER

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Their hardly going to arrest 1000's of people for visiting a website.

If it was legal, the owner wouldn't have been arrested. They don't do high publicity arrests with no reason.
    Doubt everything, even this.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

* You

Tokens

I got the 1337th sign. ^^

I think that if they broke the rules, that's their problem not ours. The law should always be followed.

RS Rules abider - Don't expect sympathy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Atleast shes TRYING to do something about it tbh. Sure, it probably won't make a difference, but it might make the chap who got jailed for it think that it was worth it, knowing that so many people appreciated what he did.

+REP Roxy and i've signed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

While you're at it, would you mind signing my petition to release a confessed serial-killer.
    He did NOT break the law. Cheers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by parasite View Post
    While you're at it, would you mind signing my petition to release a confessed serial-killer.
    He did NOT break the law. Cheers
    LOL, your comparing a serial-killer to some 17 year old kid who ran an illegal website? :eusa_clap

Plus, as i said, i'm not signing it to get him released/TV-Links back up, just to maybe make him think that the time hes going to do in jail wasn't for nothing. k?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast