HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: :@ URGH

Tokens

Latest Awards:

rich
    i'm not straight..
    here is my facebook.
    here is my
    twitter.
    here is my
    tumblr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lmaooo
    i hate it when that happens

theyre lyk

uh..
    no.

lol

so your lyk..
    lol.. moving on...
    lol

If you have any queries or questions, just PM me!

:eusa_thin

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That sucks.
    Go for him anyway
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackHb View Post
    I hate when people say "nobody is 100% straight" as yes they are. I know plenty of guys who would be sick over the thought of touching another man.
    It's like saying a gay man is not 100% gay, he likes women. But they don't.

No man or woman is 100% straight. If you have ever looked at a guy and thought "i like what he is wearing" etc, then you have thought that another man looks good in those clothes, thus thinking he lookes good.

If you are 100% straight, you won't be in touch with no female-like emotions, such as thinking a puppy is cute etc.

Gay doesnt necaserily [sp..] mean that you want to have sex with men all the time and its all you think about etc.

Also, a gay man is not 100% gay, they obviously like women, but they just don't think about it. Same as a "straight" man most adore women, like Mark in ugly betty, he fancies Victoria beckham.

If a man is 100% straight, then they would be completely and utterly small minded. Understanding that someone else is gay is very hard, but coming out as Gay or Bi-sexual is even harder. People who beat other people up because they are gay may feel un-easy with theyre own sexuality.

I myself feel I am confident enough with my sexuality to act a bit camp whenever i want, I know i'm not gay, but i can understand being with a man and i have even experimented in the past. Being in touch with your feminine side doesn't mean your Gay because you may just be confident enough with your own sexuality, which is a very good thing to understand. Not caring what people think, and knowing that what they say isn't true, is a good rule of life. Also, if it is true, who cares? What do they care?
    WWW.TWITTER.COM/XKITTERS
    WWW.CAPSANDSHOES.TUMBLR.COM
    RUNESCAPE: 0NLY NY
    ADD MY GAMERTAG: HCTONY

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BobX View Post
    No man or woman is 100% straight.
    What? Yes they are, just because you think someone looks nice in clothes doesn't mean you like them? :S

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123